Empire vs Slimes. (P/1)

A bunch of Slimes going on a rampage, f u n.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gradim, one of the strongest members of the Eastern empire, now pondering whether he should be scared or anxious. It has only been 20 minutes for him, but in those 20 minutes, an unidentified anomaly had entered their corps and started massacring them. They attempted to stop it, but all they received in return were blood...

Gradim: They're all... Dead...

The Beast Division, Dead. The beasts they rode, Dead. The chimera knights, his one and only aids? Dead. The only survivor, is him.

Gradim: They were by no means weak...

Truth be told, his entire corps was one that boasted of being one of the mightiest, but here it was now, shattered and almost extinct as if it never existed.

Gradim: Just what the hell are you?!

He shouts and asks the woman that stands ontop of the dead beastmen, a God Grade weapon which resembles a Halbreds in her hands.

???: I'm just a faithful servant of Rimuru-Sama, one born and blessed from his divine-ships own magicules.

The woman replies monotonely, but her face holds a neutral expression as she states with slight guard and tension.

???: Allow me to introduce myself.

She holds her Halbreds with one arm now.

Diara: My name is Diara Tempest, one who signifies the patience and calm of my lord.

She reveals her full figure. Her hair possessing a vibrant blue as it nearly reaches her waist, her eyes being similar to the ocean. Her complexion is that of pure white, her eyes and face unwavering with calmness despite the mass of dead bodies underneath her. The clothes she wear is a blue robe tied with a belt that makes sure it doesn't fall off, her hair being tied into a ponytail. Her age appears to be around that of a matured teenage girl, seemingly 16 years of age

Diara: I have been told to kill all those that resides here, including you, and I shall dutifully carry out my orders as the Counter Guardian of Patience for my lord!

She lunges at the beast, not giving it any time to react as a deep slash forms around the mans chest. Blood spurts out of his stomach, but he ignores it and brings out his Mythical grade Claws. Her Halbreds and Claws are equal, but the individuals are vastly different. Gradim tries to hit her, but fails at any given moment as she reads him like a book. Diara on the other hand, simply parries and strikes lethal blows at the lycantrope with ease.

Diara: Is this all the ones in the empire possess? Perhaps the worry we had for you was all but naught.

She says with the same calm face, but dissapointment is visible in her voice.

Gradim: DONT YOU DARE MOCK ME, YOU DAMN MAJIN!

Frustration runs deep into the lycantrope, not a single hit nor contribution from his side against the Majin he fights. None of his attempts, especially in provoking her, have worked.

Gradim: Why? Why is it that no matter how much I provoke you, you don't waver?!

He finally asks, breaking his facade as his attempts bare no fruit.

Diara: My name is Diara Tempest, Counter Guardian of Patience, and one of the children of our Lord. Like I told you, I represent the patience of my lord. Mere provocations from a weakling won't trigger me.

She ducks and once more lays an devastating blow through his abdomen as her Halbreds pierces through swiftly but elegantly.

Gradim: (Shit!)