Peace in the country of Storms.(Kinda)

E, just, E
------------------------------------------------------------------

The city of monsters, inhabiting citizens whom all bear the blessing of the Awakened Demon Lord, Rimuru Tempest. Each and every individual has been named by their lord, numbering 500,000 in population, and possess atleast something which is familiar with their lord.

Rigurd: Right...

The prime minister of Tempest, and the first named of Rimuru, Rigurd. A muscular and menacing looking hobgoblin, actually pretty wholesome and nice if you ask me :V.

Currently he is sitting on a chair and looking at some papers, seemingly being reports regarding all the events and progress of the city of Tempest that he has to sign. He is in charge with keeping view and check of most of the affairs that happen in Tempest, only seeking out Rimuru when needed.

Rigurd: Andddd... Done.

The last paper he needs to sign, as he gets up and starts heading outside of his door.

Rigurd: (Hopefully-)

As he opens the door, he sees a goblina standing outside with another stacks of papers.

Goblina: There's more to sign, Rigurd-Sama.

More mental suffering for Rigurd, as he sweatdrops at the new stack of papers.

...

The military commander of the entirety of Tempest, a man with crimson red hair and one of the strongest subordinates under Rimuru's direct leadership, Benimaru. A man with a carefree yet cunning personality, mixed with an insatiable lust for battle which tends to make him go Apeshit during any time of a battle. At first, the man wished to only serve the slime for awhile, but that quickly became permanent when the Majin evolved him into a higher tier by simply naming him.

Benimaru: ...

Currently, he's sharpening his sword outside the house him and Shuna share, sitting on a nearby rock. He had just came here to take a small break, being the Military Commander in charge of maintaining and distribution of soldiers at various parts constantly is tiring.

???: Ya-ho!

A wall of flames immediately flares up, as Benimaru grits his teeth.

...

Rena: Hmph, how rude.

She stands, staring at the wall of flames with a puffy expression. A lady who wears a simplistic kimono with flower patterns around it, having black hair and cyan-green eyes with her fox ears and tail being the most noticeable feature about her. Appointed as a teacher by Rimuru in the art of magic due to her extreme proficiency in it, she came back after tortu-

<Cough>

Teaching her students and is now here to mess with Benimaru. Sadly for her, the man straight up hates her and would do anything to avoid her at most costs.

Rena: Atleast be nicer!

She says, flailing her hands in the air as an annoyed Benimaru sits across the wall of flames.

...

Geld: ...

A high orc with yellow hair and eyes, being the leader of the orcs in the construction and various other departments. A man who is kind to his friends but absolutely ruthless to his enemies. The most serious follower of Rimuru, devoting and working so hard that his lord himself advises him to take breaks as in to not burn out completely.

Geld: Just another day...

He sighs, as children seemingly cling onto various parts of his body and seemingly enjoy his parental side, laughing and enjoying his company.