Declaration of another war.

Fun fact: Rimuru in this story sounds like Amakusa Shirou Tokisada from Fate/Apocrypha.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru stares a the glowing light Veldora emitted, clearly shielding himself from the bright light using his arm.

Rimuru: Hello, Veldora.

Rimuru addresses Veldora without any formality, clearly not needed it when it comes to his sworn brother.

Veldora: Yo, Rimuru!

Veldora lands down, only being a little bit taller then Rimuru.

Rimuru: Hopefully you didn't get bored.

A laughter erupts once again, causing Rimuru to sweatdrop a little.

Veldora: Ofcourse not! Whilst I was in your imaginary space, I analyzed your memory and read these Sacred Texts you call "Manga"!

Veldora exclaims whilst pulling out the KNY manga out of no where, showcasing it to Rimuru.

Rimuru: I'm glad you enjoyed your time in my stomach.

Rimuru replies with a smile, but gets confused as Veldora starts to look a little sad.

Veldora: I just got out... And this is how you treat me?

Veldora says in a sorrowful tone, as Rimuru stares with an even more confused look and slightly agape mouth.

Rimuru: (What did I even...)

Veldora however, immediately turns into his cheery and prideful self.

Veldora: However, your evolution sped up my release by centuries! Let me thank you, Rimuru, My Sworn Brother!

Veldora walks towards Rimuru, pulling out a fist bump towards Rimuru.

Rimuru: ...

Rimuru stares at the fist, a bit unfamiliar with it due to how long he hasn't done it.

Rimuru: Ah, I'm glad to help.

He pulls out his own fit and fist bumps Veldora, both smiling as they look at each other.

Rimuru: Have you heard of the Soul Corridor between me and you?

Rimuru questions Veldora, who nods furiously at Rimuru's question.

Veldora: Thanks to the Corridor, both of us are practically immortal!

Veldora exclaims, laughing with full on pride.

Rimuru: (Hmmmmmm...)

Rimuru analyzes Veldora, looking into his abilities as he does so.

[Confirmed, Individual has acheived Ultimate Skill, {Storm Lord, Veldora}]

Rimuru: (That was easy, Raphael sure is busted as hell.)

Rimuru: Very well then, I have a favor to ask however.

Veldora looks at Rimuru with a confused look.

Rimuru: Tone your aura down, will you? My barrier is what's preventing it from escaping and leaking into the forest. And I would very much not like my subordinates to start freaking out.

Rimuru explains, as Veldora pulls a thumbs up.

Veldora: I can do that, no worries!

Veldora takes a weird position, as he seemingly starts to do a war cry and flaring his aura.

Rimuru: (That's not actually...)

Soon enough, Veldora's aura starts to tone down until it is simply the aura of a normal person.