Equal and War. Preparation (Part 2)

This chapter is like 1/8 action and the others just talk no jutsu of explanation. Ofcourse, if you wish to understand the situation better as I have changed many things, then it is in your best interest to read and not skip this part.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabil did not like the situation he was in, neither did the dragonewts. Some humans who seemed weak at first appeared their cave, so Gabil decided to approach them and kindly ask them to leave. But, these humans chose violence and started attacking him and the dragonewts. The man who seemed to be moving in teleportation like movements, scathing and bruising the dragonewts for his own entertainment.Another man who had extremely brutal strength, punching and yeeting back any dragonewts in his vicinity. Finally, the girl who could straight up send commands using their own voice.

Shogo: How entertaining, isn't it, Kyoya!

The man who goes around punching everyone exclaims, asking the man who wields the sword.

Kyoya: Indeed!

The onslaught continues, dragonewts after dragonewts falls. Most of them have passed out, but a few of them are actually Dead.

Their guts and organs spilled the ground, a bloodbath present where all of them stood happily just a few moments ago.

That infuriates Gabil... How dare they enter the cave and start killing his comrades.

Gabil: DAMN YOU, LOWLY NINGENS!

Gabil jumps up and aims his spear at all three of them.

A giant serpent manifests behind them, radiating pure power from its sheer magical prowess alone.

The Otherworlders look at his attack with amusement.

Gabil: Serpentine Crash!

The dragonewt unleashes a spear of sharp water that heads towards his opponent. Both Shogo and Kyoya stare at the attack in excitement, whilst Kiara just stares with a small and horrid expression.

Shogo punches the attack, receiving a few scratches, yet otherwise dispelling the attack. Kyoya moves at insane speeds and appears next to Gabil, slicing him many times and kicking onto the ground. Gabil lands on the floor crashing, leading out a grunt.

Kiara: He seems to be the leader, based on his strength. Lets kill him now and get out of here, we've had enough fun.

Both Shogo and Kyoya nod their heads, with Shogo walking towards Gabil who looks at him with pure rage.

Shogo:Awwwww,is someone mad about their comrades death?

The man exclaims sadistically.

His eyes looking down at the Dragonewt, his sadistic smile sending shivers to Gabil.

Gabil: ...

The dragonewt coughs some blood due to the slashes on his body.

Shogo:Very well then.

The man raises his sword, right in a manner of execution.

Shogo:THIS IS GOODBYE, YOU DAMN LIZARDMEN.

The man exclaims with a psychopathic laughter in the end, bringing his sword down.

Gabil:(Dammit, it appears I will die here...I seemed to have failed you, Rimuru-Sama.)

He closes his eyes, accepting his fate.

...

A sound of steel echoes the surroundings, followed by Kyoya being kicked by someone and pushed back.