Rimuru's stats. P/1

Aight, so some of you might be confused on Rimuru's prowess. So I'll be making this chapter to clarify things.

Individual: Rimuru Tempest.

Blessing: Divine Crest Of The Storm.

Although he has Veldora's blessing, he is not the Dragon's subordinate due to establishing an equal relationship by sharing the name "Tempest".

Existence Power: His magicule amount is much more then the anime Rimuru, but the dude would get clapped on by WN True Dragon Rimuru. (For the sake of context, he'd clap anime Rimuru and inturn, the eastern empire arc Rimuru before and after the evolution into Ultimate Slime happens will clap him.)

Skills:
{Gluttinious King, Beelzebub}. Acheived after combining {Gluttony}, {Merciless} and {Food Chain}.
{Covenant King, Uriel}. Acheived during reincarnation.
{Space Lord, Orion}. Acheived after evolving {Mirror World}.
{Creation Lord,Ahura Mazda}, Acheived after combining {Degenerate} and {Creation}.
{Wisdom Lord,Raphael}. Acheived after evolving {Great Sage}.

Title: Ruler of Jura Forest.

Due to his sudden appearance and how he united most monsters in Jura in just 2 years, he is agreed upon as the Ruler of Jura by most human countries.

Personality: Although he appears to be kind and nice from the outside, he has a cunning and calculative personality in the inside. Rimuru is widely aware and perceptive of his surroundings, due to {Wisdom Lord, Raphael} being constantly on and analyzing everything he sees. However, even before acheiving Raphael, he had the same personality.

He cares deeply for everyone he likes, and despises anyone that may pose a threat to his people to the bitter end. A good example would be how untrustworthy he is of Yuuki, and how he went as far as implanting anti-manipulation and attack-detection spells on Shizue and the children.

Aight, that concludes the stat thingy. Hopefully it cleared any confusions some of you might've had.