Another fight.

Final ch of preparation, after this begins the tournament.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few days, and every contestant has been working hard inorder to do their best in the tournament once it begins. The humans for the tournament have already been decided, with Luminous 5 Otherworlders being one of them. Guy and Velzard decided to stay here at Ramiris's labyrinth as sort of a vication, taking a stop before they go back to the ice continent. However, what's of more importance to Rimuru as of now...

Rimuru: So it's done?

He asks Kaijin, who nods and starts bringing a out a sword covered in a cloth.

Kaijin: The result was a success! We manage to successfully make a blade that could be used by you!

He removes the cloth, seeing a sword that has a glowing rainbow color alongside it's hilt.

Rimuru: Interesting.

He examines the blade, grabbing it by it's hilt as it perfectly adjusted it's self with his aura.

Rimuru: (I think I'll reshape it.)

He reshapes the blade using his new found connection with it, turning it into the same slithering like shape his Rulebreaker had. Once it is done reshaping, it is a good half a bodies length with the kanji for "King of Monsters" written on it. Finally, it now takes the color of a pure crimson red that shines extremely bright.

Rimuru: (It adjusted so fast...)

He and the blacksmith are amazed by the sheer adaptability by it, as it seemingly possess sentience with how it just accepted Rimuru as his master by simply recognizing his aura.

Rimuru: (Can I?)

He tries to apply Anti-Skill on it using Akashic Reports, and it perfectly adjusts the attribute as it glows a bright crimson red once more. At the same time, he covers it in Nihility energy to see if it can hold it, and to his surprise, it easily holds a high amount of it.

Rimuru: (It's far more powerful then DuskBreaker itself, and it can have multiple attributes and elements on it including Anti-Skill and Nihility...)

The blade is already a high class Mythical blade, easily adjusting itself to the Nihility energy due to the exposure of Rimuru's aura and the energy itself in his dimension.

Kaijin: To think it adjusted so easily... It truly is the most adaptable steel in existence.

He examines the blade once more, more intrigued and amused by it's sheer power and adaptability itself.

Rimuru: (I'ma name this, even if it isn't a monster.)

He looks at the snake like sword, glowing a scarlet mixed with crimson red as half as bright as the sun itself.

Rimuru: (How about... Akaiittou.)

On the left side of the blade, the kanji for Ruler of Monsters begins to glow a purple light. On the right side of the blade, the kanji for Akaiittou (it means red blade) appears, glowing a complete black color.

Rimuru: I believe that's enough adjustments...

The sword probably has more existence power then his executives combined, completely off the charts.

Rimuru: (Is this how much my aura affected it? Well... It did bath in Nihility energy and my aura together in a slowed down pace for the equivalent of... 2000 years.)

That explains it's sheer power, most of which comes from Nihility energy.

Rimuru: (That explains that I guess.)