Battle in the Marshlands. (P/Finale) (Rewritten)

Rimuru vs Cassius, the finale.

Welp, didn't take as long as I expected it too but here it is.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Souei: Who's that guy?

Souei, for one of the few times in his life, was shocked beyond what he could fathom. First the Orc Lord, and now this random dude with white hair and... Fangs? Is this guy...

Shion: Rimuru-Sama told of us a vampire that nearly killed him before... That guy...

Shion clenches her fist, looking at the vampire with pure hatred.

Hakurou: He must be it... The one Rimuru-Sama warned us about.

Although most of them looked calm from the outside, they were dreading in the inside. This guy, his power, was unfathomable by any of them.

...

Cassius: Listen, Rimuru Tempest.

The vampire breaks the silence between them and speaks, putting on a stern face.

Cassius: My offer stands for one final time. Join me, The second Ancestor of the vampires who stand equally towards Luminous!

Cassius reveals his identity, causing a wave of shock to hit Rimuru.

Rimuru: (Second Ancestor? I think I heard that from Veldora and the dryad's before... If I'm correct, their people that are basically one of the first of their race. In this case, is this guy an ancestor?)

Rimuru starts pondering over Cassius's identity, but remembers what he said just a few moments prior.

Rimuru: ...

He clenches the hand his sword is in, before glaring back at the vampire.

Rimuru: Your one stubborn one... How many times do I have to tell you, Vampire, that I won't join you.

Rimuru immediately declines the mans request... And although he expected Cassius to be mad at him, he wasn't expecting this.

Cassius: ...

The vampire... Fucking smirked.

Cassius: Hmph, so be it, if that's how you wish to play it.

Cassius coated his sword with his Blood using his Blood Manipulation, and this time he even used Battle will to strengthen it... Rimuru does the same, using Battle Will to strengthen and increase his swords durability.

Cassius: I've held back against you everytime I met, but I'll make sure you die this time. After all... You may have an Ultimate Skill.

Cassius assumes the stance of a swordmen, one that showed refinery and clear experience he had accumulated throughout the years. Meanwhile, Rimuru's is simply shocked at the last sentence.

Cassius: What? You've survived in conditions against me that shouldn't be survivable, so I assumed you had an Ultimate Skill... And your reaction just confirms that, how nice.

Rimuru sweatdrops, not expecting the vampire to be this good at deducing things. However, the vampire only knows he has one, not which one he has. In that case, he simply calms himself down.

Rimuru: ... The sword stance is nice, perfect to fight a person with a katana... However, I won't be using a katana to fight you.

Rimuru throws away his katana, earning the vampires confusion.