A Duel Between Besties.

Rimuru finna get his ass handed to him.

I'm not even kidding, Milim is too fucking busted.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A white long haired individual opens his blood red eyes, replenishing his magicules completely.

Rimuru: (Weird... It's still night.)

He just slept three hours ago to replenish nearly a quarter of his magicules, and that quarter is more then his pre-awakened self.

Rimuru: (So I replenish my magicules faster then before...)

He gets up from his bed, looking at the palm of his hand.

Rimuru :(I got much more smarter then before when I evolved... I'm not gonna question the logic behind that.)

That is true, despite being a weird thing. When Rimuru had awakened and woken up, he felt his mind running thousands of calculations on the slightest things, always getting the information and effectiveness of something in the most minute details aswell. Infact, The Sacred Art Of Revival he used to revive the dead subordinates of his, was purely on instinct and he had no idea it existed.

Rimuru: (Can I run an analysis on myself?)

Rimuru wonders, and immediately gets his answer as details flash Infront of his eyes.

To put it simply, ask and he will receive.

Rimuru: (I can...)

He looks at the details,his exact magicule amount, his new abilities and extra skills, and finally his Ultimate Skills.

Rimuru: ...

5 Ultimate Skills... Are they a common occurrence in this universe?

Perhaps, or he may be a special case.

Rimuru:( Yo Veldora.)

He immediately establishes a thought link with the isolated Veldora inside his stomach, contacting the dragon.

Veldora: (Rimuru, you've got to explain how the hell is this place bigger then before!)

Veldora immediately comments with shock and disbelief present in his words. This space just got bigger then before and he has no idea how!

Rimuru: (I'm an Awakened now...)

Rimuru says as if it's the most obvious thing ever.

The dragon inside just deadpans.

Veldora: (I know that! But this space just got bigger out of no where and unless your {Gluttony} skill got boosted-)

He gets cut off by Rimuru mid sentence.

Rimuru: (I have 5 Ultimate Skills, Veldora.)

...

Veldora: (Beg your fucking pardon?)

Veldora seems as if he has malfunctioned inside of Rimuru's imaginary space.

Rimuru: (5 Ultimate Skills...)

Rimuru declares whilst sighing a little, he's aboutta get bombarded with questions isn't he?

Veldora: (...)

Veldora.exe has stopped working.

Veldora: (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?)

As if roaring, the dragon exclaims inside of Rimuru's space. For a slight second, it's as if the entire space trembled.

Rimuru: (Sorry about that surprise bomb.)

Rimuru says non-chantedly, ignoring the stuttering of Veldora inside his stomach.