Ogres and... Beastmen? (Rewritten)

Ill be skipping the Shizue Izawa part aswell as the Dwargon arc simply because, yada yada, it was incredibly boring to rewrite and especially since barely anything changed.

I'll do a small info on what happened.

1) Shizue lives. (This does not mean a ship arises, it's simply because I wanted to.)
2) Shizue, unlike previously, before the rewrite, does not stay in Rimuru's village and instead heads out for Blumund before going to Ingracia.
3) Rimuru created a spirit using {Creation} to inhabit Shizue, but it's simply artificial and will need to be replaced eventually.
4) Rimuru is aware of the situation regarding the kids and Shizue, and will eventually move out to Ingracia sooner or later.

The ch is handfully rewritten, but I don't think I'll complete it simply because I got bored. Perhaps after the Ingracia arc (which boy let me tell you, I have alot stored for...) I will finish rewriting it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru sent off the adventurers squad just yesterday, sending two of his closest subordinates to watch them whilst they made their way out of the forest.

Rimuru: (And now... It's gotten boring.)

They were a fairly interesting squad, especially the masked woman... She peaked his interest and even impressed him, living for almost a century controlling a rampaging spirit. He saved her, Ofcourse, creating an artificial spirit using his Unique Skill. Ofcourse, he's no longer obligated to help her anymore, if anything, she should be obligated towards him... But, he promised her something, and that promise will come sooner or later.

Overall, they were a nice bunch, and he'd say the most he liked was Shizue out of them. She was a Japanese and a otherworlder like him, and both became extremely good friends with one another after sharing their past experiences. She shared her past with the Demon Lord Leon Cromwell, and how she wished to meet him again just to ask him why he saved her, and to fucking punch him in the face because he caused her suffering. The last part intrigued him, this woman had more balls then any other person, talking about beating the shit out of a Demon lord.

Rimuru: (That was a good time...)

Rimuru wondered what to do with the spirit he took from her, but remembered that he put the guy under Veldora's custody. Oh... Poor spirit, hopefully he's fine.

Inside Rimuru stomach...

A few spirits wandered around in Rimuru's stomach, but a specific Ifrit sat face to face with a menacing dragon. Both are staring at a board in the middle.

Ifrit: So... Veldora-Sama... What is this "Chess" you speak of?

Oh you poor spirit, do you have the slightest idea of how much Veldora is about to torture you mentally?

Outside of Rimuru's Stomach.

Rimuru: (He's probably being tortured, Veldora just seems like the type of guy to do that once you listen to his past atrocities.)

Half of him wanted to knock some sense into the damn dragon. Life isn't something to be taken so easily, how would he feel if he lost someone close to him?

Either way... It had also been a month since his fight with Cassius... No, that was no fight, that was a slaughter he almost lost his life in. It was only through a miracle he was able to activate Uriels Law Manipulation in time and get rid of the poison by altering it's properties.

Rimuru: (Welp, I'll just have to get stronger somehow, there's always more room to grow.)

But it didn't demotivate him, he knew there would be beings stronger then him in this world. All he can do, is keep on becoming more and more powerful, until he can defeat Cassius. He won't die a second time, he will live.

Tensura, An Alternate Timeline (TAAT) (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें