Halfling. Alot of naming. (Rewritten)

Smol Rimuru: I HAVE RETURNEDDDD

Also fuck how Tensura works, I'm throwing in alot more bullshit now.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru: ...

Cassius: ...

Both stand with their backs facing towards one another, neither gives so much so as a glance to one another.

Cassius: Gragh...

The difference, is that one is completely fine whilst the other has a large slash of pure white across his entire middle body. A slash that extends from his abdomen to his missing right arm.

Cassius: Ouch...

The vampire drops on his entire back, falling on the rocky ground which is devoid of the previous fish lifeforms and water it had before. Their battle alone had simply caused nearly 10 percent of the Marshlands to get destroyed, and half of it came with this final attack.

Rimuru: (The slash was red mixed with white on some parts, I suppose he wasn't completely bad.)

Rimuru sheathes his katana, before immediately looking back at a thud to the ground. The vampire has fallen, and he stands to live another day.

Cassius: That was a good fight... But perhaps I used Aphrodite too late...

The vampire murmurs to itself, looking at the sky with dead eyes. This time, his eyes aren't purely blood red with no pupils, but have red pupils with a white sclera.

Cassius: Meh, doesn't really matter to be fair. A defeat is a defeat, and you've won.

Cassius chuckles lightly, looking at the Majin whose face hovers above his.

Rimuru: Ne, can't you heal that?

Rimuru asks, appearing a bit concerned for some reason...

Cassius: No, that attack was too good. You made sure that I wouldn't survive against that attack, and now your concerned for me? Haha, how soft.

That attack, was infused with the universal ability that all Virtue Ultimate Skills possess, and that is the ability to manipulate the element of Light freely.

Rimuru: I guess... Perhaps we could've been friends.

Rimuru says in a slightly sad tone, earning another small laugh from the vampire.

Cassius: Cmonnn, don't tell me your regretting the fact you just brought be death. Besides...

[Confirmed, Individual Rimuru Tempest has achieved Unique Skill, {Gluttony}]

Rimuru widens his eyes at the sudden announcement as the vampire gives off a small smile.

Cassius: Consider it a small parting gift.