Different start (Rewritten)

This has been rewritten, and the ch's will be rewritten all the way to the Dual between Besties ch.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead monsters layed around the entire area, grass and ores that were present are no where to be found. They've all been massacred by a small, human looking child with a sword in his hand. His blue hair and glowing robotic eyes with an emotionless face, a face he makes whilst looking down on the monsters he killed.

???: (These guys... Are too pathetic and weak, even the weaker ones in my world were stronger then this.)

They are dissapointments, not a single one can defeat him. Some rallied against him, some ran away, but all died.

???: I may be weaker, but you must be aware that strength isn't everything.

500 years of experience are no joke, and it's a miracle that a human like him lived for so long.

???: Say, this is pretty neat although it is much weaker then my otherworld blade.

A glowing sword in his hand, one he made out of his own flesh and mixed it with the Magisteel he found.

???: Another one...

A Tempest serpent, you must be aware of this right? Poisonous breath that is capable of melting even the toughest skin into a pile of goo that one would be traumatized to see. But even if such a mess would be presented towards, nothing could get rid of the trauma he faced when he fought HIM.

???: Pathetic... Weakling, don't make me laugh.

Taking a stance, one that shows the posture of a person with resolve and absolute experience.

???: ------ Style, Whispers of Death.

An old style he used to purge those he fought in his previous world. Yes, he is Much, Much weaker then his otherworlder self. However, experience is a factor more important then that of brute power, and unlike strength, it can and may never be lost. Perhaps a person may forget it if they don't practice it for a long period of time, but the memory of the muscle remains no matter what.

???: Die, disgusting creature.

Time begins to slow down, atleast from his percpective.

Splat.

When he reincarnated to this world, the ability to control space became a trivial thing for him, so trivial he achieved Unique Skill {Mirror World}. A Unique skill that not only affects the space around him to his liking, but also represents the cruel world he lived in. A world, which brings his mentality itself, to battle with him.

???: Should I challenge the aura in the middle?

He has been here for a quite a time, atleast 2 months at best, and his {Universal Sense} he quite quickly tapped in has been bugging him. An aura he could not hope to match even if his otherworlder self fused with him.

???: It seems unrefined however...

Although large, the aura appears to belong to a newbie who simply uses brute strength to fight everything.

???: Perhaps I'll go see it later...

These monsters he has fought possess brute strength and no knowledge whatsoever. Worse, the monsters seemed less and less intelligent the more powerful they are, so he'd rather not try his chances with someone of that aura.

???: I'll be better suited to fight him by then, and I'll be able to tap more into this {Law Manipulation} aspect of Uriel.

Even with a few Unique Skills and an Ultimate Skill, he knows his limits. He can not hope to defeat that aura, not in his current state. Perhaps his otherworlder self could, but not this new body of his.