Equal and War, Dispatchment (P/3)

Everything is already planned out, the assault shall begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru sits atop a cliff in the middle of the night, wondering how much has happened in the past one week. He faced a Hero Egg Bearer who was as powerful as him, saved Gabil from an ambush, found out an army of 80,000 is heading to Tempest and now he has assigned everyone to intercept a certain point to destroy a crystal. He touches his head in frustration, there's too many events happening in so short of time!

Rimuru: (God dammit, so much happening in such little time...)

Rimuru could've sworn he had a few headaches, even if he is just a slime who isn't supposed to feel like this.

As a slime, he shouldn't be able to feel anything like this...

Rimuru: (Will Gabil and Geld be able to defeat their points? They are powerful, but they cannot compare when faced with the others...)

Rimuru silently wonders, seeing as how Geld and Gabil might not be able to win against Otherworlders.

Don't get him wrong, they are powerful no doubt. However, Otherworlders aren't to be taken so lightly. Should they get proper treatment and training, they could match demon lord's. Ofcourse, that isn't the case here but reports do say they as powerful as the executives in this country...

Rimuru: (But I can't do anything regarding that, due to how low and scarce our numbers are. For now I can only hope that they will be able to defeat them.)

Rimuru lays back on the grass, white hair spreaded through all of it and a look of complete dissatisfaction present...

However, he widens his eyes and immediately gets up. He sensed something, someone.

Rimuru: (Hold up...)

He looks back and find nothing, swearing he could've heard and sensed someone coming.

Perhaps he's going senile? He is after all-

Rimuru:Who's there?!

Rimuru jumps up and unsheathes his sword, covering it in space elements distorting properties.

Definitely not, he's more then certain.

Rimuru: (Where the hell did they go?)

Rimuru looks around, scanning the area using {Great Sage}.

He tries detecting who's there, even if there is the slightest trace.

Rimuru: (Nothing...)

Rimuru sits down, perhaps he's overthinking.

Rimuru: (Must've been my imagination...)

Rimuru abruptly gets up, unsheathing his katana once more.

This time, he glares at the surroundings to make sure that whoever was there is aware he knows they are here.

Rimuru: (THIS ISN'T TIME FOR JOKES, THERE REALLY IS SOMEONE HERE.)

He looks around the area with his eyes more vigorously, taking his blindfold off and scanning the area more thoroughly. Suddenly, he hears a woman laugh behind him.

No, a chuckle would be better. And goddamn that chuckle clearly showed she was amused.

???: Ah sorr-

He immediately turns back and aims the sword at the person, stopping at their neck and flaring his aura.

He intends to kill her right here and now if he has to.

Rimuru: Who are you?

Rimuru examines the woman Infront of him, finding a white haired just like him.She has heterochromic eyes, one light blue and the other crimson red, and she wears a gothic dress. Overall, she is a pretty woman. Ofcourse, that doesn't concern Rimuru.