New subordinates, Meetings.

Gazel: Why, why must you make me suffer?

Rimuru, standing with two NAMED Primordial demons.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here she is, the goddess of her religion, Luminous Valentine.

Luminous: ...

The task she was give is simple, her best friend who came from the future told her that a set events and the appearance of a Majin named Rimuru would happen in the future. It was supposed to be simple, Rimuru appears-

Luminous: But it isn't...

Or that's what was supposed to happen. But here they are, alot of new characters not even Chloe knew about.

Luminous: (Chronoss... William... Keir...)

Hero Egg Bearers.
A True Hero.
An Awakened Rimuru Tempest who was supposed to die during the Falmuth incident.

Hell, it wasn't even her best friend who sealed Veldora, but the aforementioned Egg Bearers and True Hero who had sealed him.

Luminous: (Did Chloe know this?)

These events weren't mentioned, not a single one of them.

Luminous: (No, she would've told me if she knew...)

Her best friend is not the type to lie about things, and is always straight forward no matter what. If these were supposed to happen, she would've told her.

Luminous: (Then the only possible explanation is that...)

This entire world is different, much much different then the ones Chloe had gone through. So different infact that not even Chloe who is capable of using time related abilities, was able to see it. Which means...

Luminous: (It only gets worser from here...)

Yuuki, that's the prime target set up for now.

Luminous: Dangit!

She slams the table with her fist.

Luminous: (That guy made things way too complicated...)

The guild master of Ingracia was attacked by none other then Rimuru himself, based on the reports she received, and he let him LIVE.

Luminous: (WHY DIDNT HE KILL HIM?)

Alot of problems would've been solved if Yuuki had just died there.

Luminous: (To be fair, it's also my fault...)

The night she met him, she should've just told him everything regarding Chloe and what the hero told her, that way he wouldn't have let Yuuki live.

Luminous: (But if he didn't attack Yuuki to kill him, then what?)

He would have some sort of motive behind attacking Yuuki, but what would it be?

Luminous: I suppose only time will tell...

She lays back on her seat, frustrated by the massive change in things.

Luminous: (Rimuru... What will he do now?)

That white haired Majin, there's no telling what his next motive might be.

Knock
Knock

Luminous: Come in.

The door opens, revealing a man with gray eyes and pure white hair, wearing a white robe with a gray katana on his hip.

Luminous: Chronoss? This is a surprise.

She says with a slight smirk, as Chronoss takes a seat.

Chronoss: Hello, Luminous.