Hi guys!

Hi everyone!

It's been some time since I've last updated this story. I've been quite busy with schooling and life overall, it's a whole mess tbh. 

I've been rereading this story and although this story is one of my favorites, I do feel that I may need to rewrite some portions of it. Over the years, my writing has gotten much better and even though I'm not exactly in par with the entire Warrior cat fanfiction community or the newer series, Swiftstar's Prophecy is still important and relevant in my heart. I've always considered my piece to be a "loose" fanfiction, still inspired by the Erins but with my own twist of things. 

And so, I'm currently at a predicament: Do I continue writing the story as it is now? Or should I rewrite the story?

For rewriting the story, I'm planning on changing some names and some plot points throughout the story but the plot will still be the same. I've also thought about ways I could make the characters more impactful and have the readers understand Swiftblossom a bit more, since as I read my story, I found it tough to follow or pinpoint Swiftblossom's intentions. That was an issue I've always struggled with as I wrote this story (and the story isn't even complete yet!)

So what do you guys think? Feel free to be transparent with me in the comments!

One last note, I want to say thank you to everyone who has read this story or is still reading. This has been my passionate story for a while but to grow distant from it as I grew up was hard for me. But over the days, as I watched my numbers grow, it has always warmed my heart. Thank you everyone, you are loved <3

-Morgan/Luci