Chapter 10 - Royalty

They seemed to stand frozen. They stood so stiff as they stared at her. A new one. A new arrival. As she looked around, the scenery, and all that was covering her and surrounding her altogether, all of her other areas.

And she felt like the most mannequin of the most mannequined person alive. As Cain walked by her, and they entered -- her, smelling the scent of fresh roses and flowers that she inhaled, intricate by the scented tone. Adoring it. She loved it.

And not long, the space changed. She could notice the looks that they threw off at each other.

It seemed that they didn't realize that they were getting too close to each other. As they scurried off, jolted and went off into their own circle.

And some of them --as they did -gave off the stares that they give off to her and to each other, and maybe some of the maids that maybe had escaped their fate of misery-- out of their jobs, or out of fear, after they've served their trays, had them empty and or had put on them on the sides of the tables, which made with satin and the whitest fabric she'd ever seen with both of her eyes. But they would sincerely, seemly would like to get the job done quickly, noticing the stares or looks that the immortals would bring to them as they walked around, poised in their costumes of black and white. Like a maiden from another era, perhaps humans had another thing to their beauty, now she had a vampire of a vision of both eyes.

As they've done their part-- through the night of the evening, she didn't doubt they would ignore them once they went out of sight after they left.

They all looked like incubus. Incubuses and Succubuses, made to kill, perform, and even perform an act of their thrivingness of individuality.

Their cloak. It oozed of something she'd never seen, nor felt before. It was something odd.. new, and it suited them all the well, altogether there they were Lords and ladies of the richest person alive.

Afraid.

That was a first. Of but it was sincerely no time for horror as she was mostly shocked.

As she stared down at her ring of an engaged-

and already married,

Cain added in her mind.

-engangement --It didn't feel at all a strange anymore.

On her finger, nor that familiar.

Being married to another vampire, who's name was Cain. As well as now her mother who had disappeared once they'd arrived together. She had disappeared into somewhere and lurched off on her own, maybe finding some snacks-- well all they had were desserts, and fancy, tiny cupcakes that would fill up a whole platform of google.

And she wasn't exaggerating.

Maybe this wasn't the best time to look for her.

As she looked over to see Cain chattering in a circle and talking to one another. And that she was now married. She sighed. Alone.

Now. As usual.

The humans; and an easy prey it might look like to them, as they might look like an easy creature to allure, mostly the men.

Who knows- maybe they secretly have some sort of superpower. Compared to the wretched, evil vampires, to her, humans would be the first choice out of all things. Vampires, which had themselves surrounded by their figure of a stature. Who she deemed more elegant than the Russian vampire citizens she'd seen when she'd went.

If they were weaker, they might kill them. The humans. And if not for so a light of hope that they'd stay alive and see to see the outside world.