Chapter 30 - No, it was her Cologne

After the afterparty, she didn't feel that well.

She had been sleeping through the whole night when she got back. A time where she was lazy to even shower, a kind of vacation for her, relaxing with cold or even lukewarm water as she washed. Or even might wash her face and putting ointment on after.

She went to bed, deliberately, lazily and soon after that she dozed off.

She didn't know if it was because of the veil or the blood, or the wholly galons of wine that she just drank. And it wasn't that she was exaggerating.

She didn't feel that well when she first arrived.

She felt a knot in her stomach, and of that that she decided to not do any
activities for the rest of the day. To which she decided she would just play with the imagination of the shower, warm and comforting in the morning, and decided to skip her schedule and go straight off into bed. She wanted to take a warm, sumbersion inside her bathtub, but she decided not to.

She would snooze, the comfort of her body and muscled tendons as she plopped on her bed, and as the pillow hit her head. And her night relaxation all went away - down the drain as she felt her muscles pop out of its place as she reached her bed. She didn't like, but it wasn't that rare, nor did it happen before. At her very own room, she had the first good night sleep in a long time.

Of a renting that she didn't know what else it was, or what else to call it.

She had decided to lay down on the bed. Taking her mind off things and resting, and all she wanted was something cool, refreshing and airy to do before she went to sleep. But it was no use. She turned to her side and soon, none other than later closed her lids and when she did, she wafted off into dreamland as her muscles relaxed. Something she wouldn't expect to dream about.

In the beginning, she had just dreamt, the night of the ball that she had just attended. And to which after, it was replaced to a dystopian world where it was light and turned to dark. As darkness filled the night sky and its air, and as of a later - past date which of when she first entered the orphanage.

To which she had always felt most comfortable and comforting in her whole, 19 years of life.

Delirious, out of place, and a whole lot of difference between her playmates before she got there. And to which she was pleased, and felt happier there.

It really was, the stupidest decision she had decided to take. For that, she had to had that dream. One that was full of sweat, made her heart churn and a beating, full-blown heart, as well as her eyelid spasms waking her to - wake' .

Definitely it was not the kind where it was short, relaxing one, where she would wake up energized and her body would be full of energy, ready to go and walk around wherever she wanted. Whenever she wanted.

But then, she just had to. To dream of two dreams in one sitting. A fitting thst she couldn't possibly have thought to manage, but she did. And she just had to be full of sweat, as it trickled down to the sides of her forehead as she dreamed, towards the blinking eyelids of the imageries that she saw.

And she awoke.

She sat and stood as she awoke, halfway as she propped herself on her elbows, feeling weak and her sweat beading off.

She muttered the one thing that she didn't even think about, "Lily." She breathed out of her mouth, blatantly. Heaving, out of breath as she felt her heart pounding out of her chest.
Her ribcages on fire and felt like it had been heated, severely.

And she heaved for an intake of breath, and another, as she herself was feeling dizzy and her lungs begged for more oxygen, as she panicked a little and it was delirious to hear herself phant.