Chapter 33 - Sweet, Cold Chocolate of Russia

That damned man.

Who suddenly announced that they were going to Russia in all of a sudden. In a second, as if deciding it for himself. And which it got her mind spinning for it, and no doubt that her heart and soul was excited for it. Spinning for it, throughout the night and including as of the moment.

Of that that she remembered, that she had to go and pack. That she was going to Russia.

She had to go and pack; and it was the weirdest thing ever as she had to gather all her things into a complete circle on the bed and pack it up in her suitcase. For the first time, and it was delusional, to think that all of those would fit, but it did.

And unbeknownst, she had missed, the hairbrush of her favorite morning schedule, and her bracelet. Which she took off and when she went into the shower the other night. And in the morning that she did, she zipped up, and left, as she went and joined with Cain towards her ride.

She had already packed her bags and she was ready to go.

Towards the airport.

And now here they were;

Two months that it had passed, and she had already arrived at the airport.

In Russia.

It might seem cold, but it was of no nuisance and not a new thing to her, considering the cold air she used to live, back in the Islands of Virginia.

It didn't seem that cold, as it snowed. As the snow fell and she looked around, with much grace that she could, as she observed the surrounding airport was not busy as usual. As she stepped out, and the shoes, of hers, pumps and blue whilst black at the edges met with the snow as it sunk in response.

And she looked forward, to meet the blindest, field of snowfall. And the trees, and a mansion, lined up against one another in a line. And she felt ecstatic.

"Stay close to me." He informed, as he spoke, and held a hand against hers.
To which it was covered with gloves, which he was silently disappointed, and it didn't feel anything like her hand. Tiny and warm to his skin. Which he loved so much. And to which, she forgot that he was a vampire, for quite a short while, and she jolted, before her shoulders relaxed and she walked alongside him out of the airport.

Even though she hadn't realised that they had to go back to the portal, the original world where she was born, and in order for them to go towards the airport. The only one that existed in the current island itself.

And to which, she forgot her home.

As she felt sad, and down as she walked, treading the thick snow as she felt something was missing, and she didn't know what it was. As she inhaled the cold air of snow and she enjoyed it altogether.

She had felt, quite hungry as she grabbed a snack. Bought it at the airport and also at the way out of the entrance. That she first got a drink of persimmon juice, and along with a fried, roll of vermicelli. As the man said. The man who served her and seemed too kind to her eyes. And also, before she threw the packaging into the trash bin, that she bought a bag of sweets. It was a kind of cake which had vanilla and almost seemed like a sweet tart. Vanilla, and it was a shame that she gobbled it up before she could even ask the man what it was.

Cain, should've been the expert on these things, about Russia, the food and its cuisine. But nonetheless she chewed it and it was gone, and she was left out, dragging her medium-sized baggage of her bag, that trolled down away as she walked, and quite surprised to meet the snow.

The walk was not too long as he held her hand. "Let's grab a coffee." He announced, suddenly, she was surprised to hear him say that, but it didn't seem surprising to her anymore since it was him.