Chapter 10 - Hell and Podiumed

"A man." She replied, to a question that was asked who she came in here with.

How her feet wanted to jitter up and down. Maybe jumping around or endless pacing back on forth through small paces would help.

Maybe while her feet turning back around and run could do the job. Or a trick to grabbing a random fantasy man and running away with him. With practice in due time.

To which her mind went black as she turned up to look at the man all of a sudden.

And which for a 100℅ fact that she doesn't have time for it as which as of now she was with a security guard asking her countless questions of ambiguity, which from her perspective was being kind of rude of asking one question of her personal life. As she also was intimidated by the figure and the presence if this man, frowning and looking down at his piece of paper board, using a pencil-lookalike in one hand.

She didn't dare to stare long at his face. As she looked away.

As prescribed, the man was wearing a tuxedo, him looking like a beard whose shape was well-groomed, white despite his young-looking face. And his black  licorice hair, whose eyes were as serious as a hawk, looking down at his notes, scribbling some random stuff again- repeatedly as the paper noise entered her ears.

It was a time where she thought she had passed when a man held up his arm, stopping her with a halt of his eyes, still the unmoving frowning face.

"Now hold on, young lady. What creature are you?" He asked seriously, an eyebrow left arching when Ave didn't answer.

He looked like a long list of bad news she didn't want to go along with. Interact or get to know more of, which from her prosper piece of mind advise that it would be better if she would just smile, just answer all his questions and this would be over in a flash.

To which she knows nothing of.

She was questioned by a security guard of a man who she thought was scary. No wonder she didn't answer. And to whom he looked like an angry old grandpa who would slash at anyone if anyone answered incorrectly or crossed a line. On the other hand, she who was told had to go the podium and go with the regulation the ball had to offer, or either the little details she has to know when being inside a royal's party of a ball.

Or where of when she had to go pee right at this moment. Curse for the 10 glasses of wine she had to drink to cure the tingle of her tastebuds. She had to go.

"Um, Mr?-"

"Shush." The man quickly voiced, sudden scribbling roughly on his piece of white paper. Which is probably really full and scribbled black now.

And through to which she clearly peeked in the first place that it was another black room leading to nowhere. How pointless this could be. She said inside her thoughts of her brain cells. Through to the enter of the podium, she wondered worrily if bad things would come to greet her at the end of the other side. Which she clearly didn't want for her safety life for her sake.

Which she clearly going through with this if it could kindly greet her with a safety piece of statement, or a meaningless, harmless advise that would lead her to go to heaven. So she couldn't have agreed more if it brings her to her death and meeting a lot of dead fantasisical creatures.

She wouldn't have agreed more if there was an exit door or if it came to her spacing out, already sweating cells of a brain compartment.

She couldn't have agreed mmoreif she did try to meet an endless death, if she tried to escape through a non-existent exit door.
Not realising the fact that the man was already staring at her, his blue eyes piercing as she was also staring maniacally spacing off into dreamland, not realising she was looking straight centered at his black and blue cornea.