Chapter 2 - Romance

A wedding.

It's not as precarious as it seemed as she imagined it in her head as she thought it would be,  -- a bustling of crowds, walking in and out of the room, bringing all sorts of flowers, food, bouquet, and all of the sorts. But it probably would only be the guests coming in, which it turned out it wasn't. It was only a silent momentary, with a handful of gifts at the side of her room, parched and stacked on one of her tables. Besides the one that was set next to her mirror, that she stood before of.

As she dressed herself off and primed herself off her dress, she looked right at it again, and the blush on her cheeks seemed to glow. She did have a good moment.

And she got on a phone call and rang her up- Renesmee-  dialling her number, catching up on a simple, hello and seeming to get an instant cheery tone of her classic self -  which didn't seem to get old any time soon. As she smiled at herself, of course, she wasn't here yet. It was far too early, and she may haven't gotten a lot of things unprepared before she finished and went off to her wedding.

And that. That beforehand that she called her up. Renesmee. One ring, and she jostled up and down at her announcement. By the sound of her speech and in her voice, she cleanly told she hadn't attended that many weddings or celebrations either, makes them two of the same cell. And she was the one who offered to call Jay herself of the announcement. Which Renesmee rang in and closed in on the phone, apparently telling, or translating it to him, since she was already with him.

She would be the that kind of person who would jump and down, clapping her hands in glee, for someone else's wedding, even more so if it was hers. She figured as much. As she smiled at her in response.

She would be sure, she'd be the one who would be ecstatic as much as her. If not, more than her. As she held her phone to one her ears, as she called her up, heard her throughout the line of her contacts. Maybe one of the two. Cain had been inserted a few days after that.

He was pissed when she came back from the party. Late, alone, in the dark when she turned on the lights and he stared there at her, sitting as if he was a parroted cage. He didn't do nothing, unmoving like a stone before she took a step forward, and he moved, the looks of it that he pissed more than evident in his face. And as he stood up like the baloney that he is, ended up asking for her phone number with his fingers jabbing at her phone impatiently. And she wondered why he didn't ask for it sooner. He looked as if he had forgotten, or didn't care about it. 'Men.'

She had called Renesmee in the morning. Maybe in the middle-  more of like of the noon. Making sure that she was ready and well-prepared -- and she answered in the first ring, and that she was ready for the day.

She did, in fact gifted her a small gift, from the shopping spree of the mall. It was a cuter version of both of their dresses. Much to Cain's disdain, as she dragged him by the hand and practically shopped all on her own throughout all racks, finally settling on one and had his card paid on the counter. It was not long. Maybe, a few-  3 hours after they shopped their-- or more of her wedding outfit.

"Hey." She responded a smile reflection onto the long mirror, hearing her cheery voice.

"Averithe, you must be finished right now. How are you- I mean, are you all make-uped on?" She asked, getting all jittery, more than ever, as if she was the one on the isle of marriage.

"Yes, well, the makeup's done, and I'm already in my dress, in front of the mirror right now." She spoke.

"I-I'll be there soon. I'm going to be there soon as I can, all right, I'm going to be there as quick as I-"