Chapter 96 Xiao Ming is so nervous, what name should I choose!

Start bij het begin

Xiaodong The atmosphere here is slowly rising, and the passion is very warm. Gao Ming rubs Buga's head, and acts as a strong Buga in front of outsiders. Only in front of him will he show a little childishness and fear, such as at this moment, but he I am happy, such a Buga makes him love him even more.

In the middle of the night, there was a cry of a child in the cave, Gao Ming opened his eyes in confusion, turned over and sat up, Bujia took Gao Ming's hand and said: "I'll go!"

"It must be the boss, I guess you can't do it alone if you are hungry." Open your eyes and wake up a little bit. After having a child, you can imagine that these are all sweet burdens.

After exiting the hole, there was a person standing outside the crib, a tall, dark figure bent over and softly coaxed the child in the bed, but the crying eldest didn't seem to give face. Gao Ming could see it vaguely, probably it was Lin Zi.

Bujia pulled the sparks in the fire, added soft firewood, and the gas in the hole was lit with bits and pieces of light.

Lin Zi was already holding the boss in his hands, looked at Bu Jia Gaoming clumsily, and said nervously, "Why is he still crying?

" Go to get black fruit powder, Bujia is boiling hot water.

Lin Zi hugged the eldest in his arms, crying non-stop, Xiao He had poked his head out and was about to come out to help, Landa sat sleepily on the side of the bed, Gao Ming saw him, and said: "Go to sleep, we are enough here, tomorrow There is still work to do."

Landa yawned, then nodded and pulled the screen to go to sleep, and Xiao He went to sleep after seeing her.

"Brother Lin Zi coaxes the boss down." Gao Ming looked on the bed, the second child was already awake but very obedient, lying on the bed without crying or fussing, Gao Ming was wrapped in leather and held in his arms, the little guy seemed to have sensed Gao Ming Body temperature, head rubbed.

Lin Zi timidly didn't know how to coax him, Gao Ming gently patted the second child in his arms, imitating how his grandma coaxed his cousin when he was a child, and sang songs.

"Shake, shake, to Grandma Bridge..." Gao Ming whispered softly, and the boss in Lin Zi's arms gradually stopped crying.

After Bujia boiled the water, washed the black fruit powder, mixed it with cold water, and the temperature was just right. Gao Ming fed it to the second child with a small spoon, and Lin Zi fed a spoonful to the eldest child. The annoying boss started crying again.

The second child obediently drank four small spoonfuls of black juice, and did not drink it again. Gao Ming handed the child to Bujia and said, "You give me some water, and I will feed the elder brother black juice." After feeding the

two brothers, Gao Ming Feeling sweaty, it is also the first time for him to feed the children, although he is still groping, and some things are not authentic, but it is better than Lin Zibujia and the others. Putting the child to sleep on the bed, Gao Ming stretched his waist, Bujia buried the fire, and took Gao Ming's hand into the hole. Gao Ming looked sideways at the crib in the dark, and the forest stood beside the bed, although he couldn't see clearly , but Gao Ming could feel Lin Zi's fatherly love for the two little guys.

At dawn, the boss started crying again. Gao Ming really couldn't wake up. He used to sleep too much, but the boss's voice was loud, and he touched his side with one hand. Sure enough, Bujia had woken up, struggling to get up. Wrapped in leather casually and came out of the hole, he saw Lin Zi hugging the boss, and Bu Jia had just lit the fire to make black juice.

Lin Zi touched the boss's butt with one hand, and said, "It's wet."

Gao Ming yawned, and said, "I've peed, I guess I'm hungry." How can a baby less than a day old eat so much? This time it was probably wet and uncomfortable.