Chapter.1

"Andy hurry up we are gonna be late" you call out for your husband as you get ready to go. You put on your heels.

"One minute! I can't find my white shirt" he yells from the bedroom.

"It's on the bed!" You yell back.

"Where?" Andy asks. You walk annoyed over to the bedroom and pick up the shirt that was right in front of him and hand it to him. He clearly didn't look for it. You walk to the bathroom to put in your earrings. Andy joins you in the bathroom.

You notice how he's struggling to button his shirt he's also mumbling a bunch of things to himself, which is normal especially when he gets of work after a long and hard day.

Andy is a assistant district attorney his job is very complicated and you still don't understand what he dose, so as you might guess he has a big temper and low patience. But other than that he's the most caring and loving person you know. Andy's a gentleman the type of person that pulls out your chair, opens doors, buys you flowers and a lot of lingerie, gets time off work to grab lunch with you, pays for every single thing you own, never misses out on anything and most importantly he's very protective of you. While you are more of a energetic person you work as a kindergarten teacher. You love everything and everyone, your kind and don't know how to say no to people, you are very loving and get excited a lot but at the same time you are independent and smart.

You two have dated for two years and have been married for two years.

You and Andy both have very big families and both very different. Andy's family is more on the modern simple side while your family is more colourful and energetic. Andy isn't very close to his family they meet maybe three times a year for New year, Christmas and Easter and well due to how big your family is you guys always see each other. But you both love each others family's.

Right now you two are in a hurry to get to your nephews 10 birthday party.

Back to you and Andy.

"Fuck" Andy whispers to himself as he stands beside you with his arms on his hip. He still hasn't managed to close all the buttons

You laugh at Andy as you stand in front of him and look up. There is a big height difference between you two. Even when your in heels he's taller.

"There you go" you finish buttoning his shirt leaving the top two open. You look up into his eyes, he just looks away from you and takes a deep breath. "I love you" you tell him

After a few seconds you see a smile on his face "love you too" he bend down and kisses you.

"So can we go?" You ask him

"Yeah" he nods as you start walking Andy grabs your hand you look at him "you look beautiful" he says

You smile.

You two get in to your car and drive over to your cousins house. You have a very big family all your cousins are older then you and are married and have kids. Your the youngest of them all and got married last. You have over 12 niece's and nephews.

So one thing you and Andy are always doing is going to birthday parties.

"Did you buy a gift for Henry?" You ask him

"Yeah" Andy says

"Where is it?" You look around the car

"I had it shipped to there house" he says

"Andy what did you get him?" you ask concerned. Andy is the type of person who really has no idea on gift so the first thing he sees he buys. Usually you get the gifts but the last few birthdays Andy has been buying them.

The last time he bought your little niece a whole swing set, and once bought your parents a vacation to Bora Bora for there anniversary.

Andy gets a bit extra when it comes to presents.

You get to your cousins house.

You walk out the car and stand outside the house. You ring the bell.

"How do I look" you ask Andy giving him a 360 of your outfit. You wore a long badge fit dress and a matching coloured knitted sweater on top.

"Beautiful as always" he pulls you by the hips kissing you on the lips, you lightly laugh into the kiss as his beard tickles you a little.

"Ewww" you hear three of you nieces say as they stand by the open door

Andy laughes "hey girls" he says

"Hey uncle Andy" they all say lightly shy then run into the house.
Even tho you and Andy have been married for two years some of the kids are still getting used to him.

"Hey everyone" you and Andy say as you get in the house

"Hey welcome" your cousin Lindsay says welcoming you and Andy with a hug

"Where is Henry?" You ask

"Hey aunt Y/n" Henry walks towards you, you get down on your knees and hug him.

"Hey little man" you hold on to your little nephew who's all grown up

"Im big now, like uncle Andy" he says

"That's right man" Andy gives Henry a fist bump.

"Come we are just about to open the presents" you and Andy follow Henry.

You guys say hi to everyone then find a seat around the table where Henry sat with his gifts.

........

Finally after what feels like forever I have finally started a new story!

I really hope you enjoy this cause so far I am enjoying it.

I know most of you hate the whole "baby" and "pregnancy" story line but I promise this one is good. I really enjoyed writing this chapter and hope you enjoy it as well <3

-P