I laid on the bed as she checked, in the middle of checking she stopped, which already told me everything I needed to know.

'I'm a lot stronger now yea?'

"Bell...Your stats have gone up a lot!"

"Really?" 

"Yea, I'll tell you," she said as she jumped off the bed

Strength: D- 679

Agility: B-890

Endurance: A-934

Dexterity: D- 633

Health: A-920

Magic: I-0

"Damn..."

These stats were insane for only a few days without an update. My health and endurance still increased even though I hadn't been hit once. My agility seems to be increasing lots though because of how much I run around.

"You're incredible Bell!" Hestia said as she jumped onto me to give me a hug.

We celebrated the rest of the night eating the food that the Loki Familia so graciously paid for.

The following day when I woke up Hestia was once again sleeping next to me, however unlike last time I was able to not wake her up.

I quickly made some breakfast which quickly woke up Hestia due to the smell.

"Good morning bell,"

"Hey," 

I quickly wrapped up breakfast and we ate while talking about what we were going to do today.

"Alright! You ready bell!"

"Haha...Yea,"

It was amusing how much fun she was getting out of this.

When we made it to the streets and I saw Babel tower, I remembered the gaze that was normally on me.

'...Is she doing something?'

"Bell! try this!" She then shoved cotton candy into my mouth.

We went around trying all sorts of new foods when finally it was around the time for the Monster showcase.

We were on our way to get into line when I felt the gaze once again I turned to a window but I only saw A red hair girl comforting another girl that I couldn't see. The other girl was leaning over like she was sick.

"Is that her?" I muttered.

"HEY BELL!" Hestia then yanked my arm once she realized I wasn't walking with her.

(Freya POV)

"Ay?! Freya you alright?" Loki asked.

I was about to throw up again, seeing it up close, the soul of that boy. If a god was meant to have a white soul then this boy was Satan himself.

"...I'm ok...I should go,"

"No way! You're gonna wait a little while and get some water!"

"No, I'm fine really,'

After a while of convincing, I was finally able to go. 

'Let's make sure Bell has some fun,' I thought as I walked into the underground section of the arena.

(Bell POV)

"Man this line is taking forever," An angry Hestia puffed

"..."

"Bell?"

"...Hestia, are you sure you wanna be here? I gotta bad feeling,"

"Relax, everything will be fine!"