Chapter 7: Counter Shadow Servants and Unexpected nemesis servants

Xander was heading and trying to find Lancelot the berserker, all he can hear was the battle between servants, and he only hoped and prayed that everyone would be okay. Right now he passed a few blocks of abandoned buildings and burned what is left.

Xander (mind): Where the bloody is he?

Berserker: (shouts) AAAAARRRTTHHHUUURRRRR!!!!!

Xander hears someone and then sees Medusa get launched into a wall as it crash.

Xander: (surprised) MEDUSA!

Medusa comes out bleeding from her mouth and her head as tries to catch her breath.

Medusa:(groan and wipe her blood from her mouth) I hate Berserkers.

He then manages to go to Medusa's crash side and kneel down next to her.

Xander: Medusa, Stay still! Let me heal your wound (put his right as he cast to healing her injured)

Medusa: silver-san what are you doing here? Where's Master?

Xander: He with the rest of my group, I heard The Mad Dog is here so I came here as fast as I can. Do you know where he is? 

Medusa points straight to see Mashu using her shield to block Lancelot's attacks.

Xander: (Sigh) Damn crazy maniac..(Look at Medusa) Go, take Mashu and help others to deal with other servants, (turn to the Berlancelot as he unsheathed Excalibur sword) Let me handle this Maniac mad dog. (smirk under his helmet) 

Medusa: Yes, Silver-san (nodded).

Medusa gets back up and she tell Mashu to fall back to regroup and help Martha and Marie to handle the Shadow Servants.

Xander then rushed toward the Berlancelot and managed to clash his sword with Lancelot's sword causing Berlancelot growls.

Lancelot (B): ARRRTTTHHHUUUURRR!!!!

Xander: Tch! My name is not Arthur you crazy maniac scrap head. (headbutt Berlancelot helmet)

This causes the Berlancelot to lose balance but sadly he fallback and gathers his strength to attack The Silver Knight.

Lancelot (B): AAAAARRRRTHHHIUUURRR!!!!!!!

Lancelot rushed toward Xander, he unsummon his sword and then grab a steel on the ground as a staff of a spear on his. The berserker rushes toward then jump to the sky and swings it to Xander, He then blocks his attack from up.

 The berserker rushes toward then jump to the sky and swings it to Xander, He then blocks his attack from up

Lancelot (B): RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!!!! (Battlecry)

Berlancelot growls at him as Xander blocks his attack and swings Silver Excalibur at his pillar spear causing Berlancelot to step back from the clashing sword.