Chapter 2: Singularity F part 2

With others:

Music start:

At the end of the Cave, they finally found the source of the holly grail, then They saw two figures standing on top of the rock. they saw a girl knight with armor and a blade... Standing there "Menacingly"... 

Saber Alter 2: (Sadist) Well~Well~it seems we have some guests~

Salter: (nod) Indeed my dear daughter.

Xander (mind): Da- Daugther?! (shocked)

One person jumps off the rock. 

Salter: So are you here to take the grail many servants have and all they failed?

As Xander step out and walked toward them, he then take off his necklace as shown to Alter Artoria, if she remembers it. 

Xander: Do you remember the name of who give you this ring inside the letter? Shadow- No...Artoria Pendragon Alter or should I call you Salter?

Salter: (shake her head)  I'm sorry but I don't remember someone giving me a letter including that ring.

Xander: I see....(sigh)then would you like to have a challenge with me, King of Knight!

He then unsheathed his sword the Silver Excalibur, as he channel his mana to his sword the sword start glowing.

Salter: hmm nice sword I guess you are worthy to fight me *turn to Saber Alter 2* My dear daughter make no interference.

Saber Alter 2: (bow) Yes mother.

But what she don't know was she felt something strange, as she saw a blur vision about a person that he really cares about her as she shake her head, and she look at the Knight who seems to be familiar.

Salter (Mind): Why he seems so familiar, and why I can't remember anything about him?

Saber Alter 2: Mother are you ok.