Chapter 4: Entering Singularity Orleans

Timeskip in the morning, in Xander's room. 

The alarm goes off waking him up he noticed almost everyone was in his room except for Amanda and Mando

The alarm goes off waking him up he noticed almost everyone was in his room except for Amanda and Mando. As he gonna get up but he suddenly felt heavy on top of his chest, as he saw who was it. It was Okita, and Tomoe. On his right and left arms reveal Artoria and Salter who still hugging his arms, as he tried to remember what happened he was mad blushing. Because they did make a session at night, then suddenly a door knock.

Mash: Silver-san, time to wake up, and please go head to the briefing room.

Xander: (blush) Co- coming!

Timeskip 3 minutes later, in the hallway.

Andres was walking by he sees Xander coming out of his room and gives him a wet towel.

Xander: oh! thanks,( Accept the offered towel) Andres. So, any idea what's going on this time?

Andres: I don't know but I know that it's urgent.

As they headed to the briefing room when they inside the room there is Olga, Dr. Roman, Da vici, And Gudako.

Roman: Good everyone is here, Director you may start the briefing.

Andres: what's going on Roman?

Roman: we detected a Holly Grail including the time history was messed up, and it was in Singularity Orleans

Olga: and this is why we will send you three to go there and go fix it.

Gudako: Orleans isn't that France?

Mash: Yes senpai, (nodded) it is I wonder what's happened.

Roman: That's correct (nodded), so your mission is to find the grail, defeat the mastermind behind the interruption, and return back safely.

Xander: and not to mention we have to deal with another shadow servant or another servant.

Andres: But this time we'll be expecting.

Gudako: So how are getting there?

Roman: (Laugh nervous) Well... we manage to fix the machine capsule so it won't be any problem.

Andres: Alright I'll go get Rider.

Xander: I'll go with......Tomoe, Okita, and Artoria.

Gudako: Mashu and Archer will come as well.

Xander: Oh yeah! I heard that Mashu manage to use a Noble Phantasm, Congrats. (smile)

Mashu(smile): thank you silver-san

They all went to find others, and tell them they got a mission as they agree to join, they went to the Rayshift room.

Timeskip in the Rayshift room.

Roman: it's time to get into the pods then The Rayshift will transport you.

Gudako, Andres, and Nick: Right! (nod)