Serpents Tongue: Lies and words become more appealing to others, and they are more likely to believe them.

But that wasn't the thing that amazed me, it was what came afterward.

It also gives you the ability to lie to a god or goddess without being spotted.

"Bell? Can you see it?"

"Nope," I said with a chuckle.

She seemed to doubt me a little and looked at me but then said "Well, I guess I believe you,"

I don't know if meeting Ais is what kickstarted these two skills but how amazing is that?

"How are my other stats?"

"Well, you're overall stats haven't changed too much other than strength. These are your updated ones,"

Strength: F-302

Agility: F-357

Endurance: B-799

Dexterity: G-240

Health: B-700

Magic I-0

Not too different.

"Anyway, Goddess I'm gonna head out for a while,"

"Hmph! Even though I just got home?"

"Well, let's go out for drinks tonight then!"

Today was a good day, plus I wanted to meet an Elf that sparked my interest.

She smiled and we both head out to the Benevolent Mistress.

"Can we get a table for two?" I asked

The waitress, a cat girl seemed like she understood something "...Hmmm...Follow me Nya!"

We followed her into a quiet area of the restaurant, on the way there though I saw Ais and her Familia eating.

We made eye contact and she seemed to freeze.

'Damnnnnnnnnnn it,'

There's no doubt she's gonna start getting involved with me now. She won't forget me that easily it seems, plus...is it me or...does she seem a little scared?

Ais Wellenstein, scared of a level 1 adventurer? Could it be possible...Of course not, unless that adventurer was me.

She seated us at a table that had roses set. She gave us a menu.

"I'll be back in a little bit to get your drinks nya!"

"If you don't mind could I request that I have-"

Before I could finish talking another voice interrupted me. "Oh! Bell is that you!" It was Syr.

I was going to ask for the Elf waitress but I guess only so many good things can happen in a day.

I waved hello.

"Anya, if you don't mind could I take over this table?"

"Sure, Nya!"

She then left skipping away.

"Oh, and you must be..."

"I'm Hestia, Bell's goddess. Aka the girl that is always on his mind and always his first priority,"

Syr let out a wry smile "...So anyway what can I get you?"

We didn't have tons of money but we decided to let loose a little bit tonight, I got some Ale and Steak, while Hestia also got the same thing.

Normally I wasn't this easy-going but just because I am evil doesn't make me emotionless, I still have my likes and dislikes. 

However, as soon as I bit into my steak I heard a voice.

"Hahahaha! And did you see that new brat?"

"Who are you talking about Bete?" An Elf asked the werewolf.

"Well, Rivera. There was a brat that come out of the dungeon after getting his ass saved by Ais, he walked out of the dungeon and just walked covered in blood! It seemed like he was so traumatized he couldn't even run back to his Goddess! HAHAHA!"

I looked behind us to look at the group. Ais seemed to have a certain look in her eyes, a look that asked 'Did I really save him?' She soon looked up and saw me looking at them.

I flashed a smile that said 'Please shut that mutt up,'

"Well, Bete..." Ais said, "He was new, so I don't really know if it's right to criticize him-"

"What're you talking about Ais?! He's weak, that's plenty of good enough reason,"

'Well, let's place this new skill to the test,'

"Hestia, Order up. Everything my treat,"

"Hmm?" 

"Just trust me,"

With that, we ordered enough food to last us all week, and once we were done and we took a whole bunch of leftovers I went up to Syr.

"By the way, The Loki Familia offered to pay for my food after what happened in the dungeon since I was a victim of what happened,"

"Oh... Alright then. Well, Get back safe!"

"We will. Thanks again!"

(2 hours later)

"Hic...Guys...I think...I think We gotta go home now," Loki said as she was on the verge of passing out.

"I'll carry her," Rivera said

"No...No! I want Ais to carry me!"

"Let's get you, home goddess,"

"The Bill please," Ais called out.

The bill came and they looked at it.

"...300,000?!?!?!" An Amazon girl yelled.

"Wait, um Waitress! Where did this food come from?" Another amazon yelled.

"Oh, a boy with Black hair said that he was a victim of what happened in the dungeon and said that you guys offered to pay to make it up to him,"

'Bell?' Ais thought.

"WE NEVER SAID THAT!" Bete yelled as he suddenly woke up.

"Well, you guys gotta pay now,"

"...It's fine. I can pay for theirs," Ais said.

"Ais?!" Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

"To be fair this is kinda our fault in the first place..."

"Well, Whatever. If I'm not paying then I don't have an issue," Bete said.