Part 50

Three days later
Jungkook's POV

She's still unconscious but I convinced them to let her go home with me and I'll keep a nurse to take care of her and get her checked from time to time, after a lot of struggle they agreed with my argument.

When we stepped inside the house I immediately took her upstairs to my bedroom and made her lie down.

I looked at her scar and caressed it. She had suffered a lot. I covered her with my duvet and moved outside.

I got down the stairs and saw everyone sitting on the couch.

Jungkook:- "Jimin update me with the company's progress."

Jimin:- "Yeah."

He took out his tablet and opened whatever application he had for the updates.

Jimin:- "The sale of our best selling automobile has reduced 12% from the previous year and we need to work on the modifications of our upcoming SUV-

Jungkook:- "Why did the sale reduce?"

Jimin:- "A new company has entered the market and their automotives are really impressive and they are taking our position in the market, we need to work."

Jungkook:- "Then call our executive team, I need to have a word with them."

Jimin:- "Alright, I'll call them tomorrow. Is that okay? You need to rest."

Jungkook:- "Okay, you all can go."

Jin:- "Do you need something to eat? I can make it if you want."

Jungkook:- "No hyung I'm okay. I'll I'll something."

They all left their seats and moved to their respective places.

At night

I got upstairs and stood before my gate thinking if I should enter inside or sleep in the guest room.

But in the end I decided that I'll sleep in my room cause what if she gains her consciousness at night so who will take care of her as the no one is ready to stay for the night even if I'm ready to give as much money they want. Maybe they're scared but we're humans too. It's just we kill those who either mess up with us or are wrong for the whole world.

I changed into a pair of trousers and wore my t-shirt. I came out of the bathroom and saw lying in the same position as I made her.

I motioned near her and sat down on the bed.

Jungkook:- "I need you to wake up. Y/n."

But she didn't move nor she responded to what I said.

I stood up and covered her more properly and moved towards my closet. I took out her diary from my closet and read the poem again. That poem held emotions. That stated about her life.

I flipped the pages and saw some more poems written on a page.

I started to read the poem and it was more hurting than the one I read before.

A road

A road made of rock and stones,
I walk on it with no shoes on.
It is a never ending pathway,
But people say it leads us to our desired way.

For me it is a desolated road,
Which leads me to my grave,

And nowhere else.