Part 20

Y/n's POV
I need him maybe. Being with him was like I found my safe place my comfort place but maybe it was just an attraction. I just need to get him off my mind, everything will be alright. I think I can be friends with In Yeop. Maybe being with someone I can forget about him. My heart still says: Was it honestly just an attraction??

Namjoon's POV
I need to tell Jungkook everything. But when he hates someone he hates them with his whole heart. He leaves no space for them in his heart. And she gained that hatred. But I still need to tell him.

On the phone
Namjoon:- "Jiminie where's Jungkook?"

Jimin:- "Maybe in his room or hideout. He spends most of his time there. Again."

Namjoon:- "I need to tell him something about Y/n."

Jimin:- "Don't you think he hates her?"

Namjoon:- "But maybe...."

Jimin:- "Hyung where are you?"

Namjoon:- "Seoul."

Jimin:- "What are you doing there?"

Namjoon:- "I'm keeping an eye on her."

Jimin:- "왜????!( WHY?????!)"

Namjoon:- "Maybe if she comes back, we can get our Jungkook back."

Jimin:- "Let her be alone. She deserves this, like the way she is."

Namjoon:- "If you don't know what happened then don't you dare speak."

Jimin:- "Hyu-"

Namjoon:- "Jimin she got bullied. But she fought. I saw what they did and how they left her there."

Jimin:- "You can talk to him. Why did you ask me then?"

Namjoon:- "I'll call him."

On the phone
Namjoon:- "Jungkookie?"

Jungkook:- "What?"

Namjoon:- "I wanted you to know something."

Namjoon:- "Jungkook?"

Jungkook:- "I'm on ears."

Namjoon:- "So Y/n-

Jungkook:- "Y/n?"

Namjoon:- "She got bullied--"

Jungkook:- "So?"

Namjoon:- "We can help her right?"

Jungkook:- "I'm not free for these kinda bullshits and even if I were I won't help her. There's just hatred for her. I hate her."

He kept the phone.

Jungkook's POV
She got bullied. She knows how to fight still she got bullied? I can help- no I hate her. She deserves this after what she did to me. I can move to Seoul and keep an eye on her. No I don't care. Just be here Jungkook.

Y/n's POV
When I rose it was morning already. I slept while writing. I glanced at the clock. 'Shit' 15 minutes are left for my classes.

University
I'm still late by 10 minutes. I went inside the classroom and Ms. Blackford she's not here. She's late. In Yeop waves at me I decided to ignore him. I sat at my desk. After a while In Yeop came to me.

In Yeop:- "So friends?"

Y/n:- "No."

In Yeop:- "You said you will think about it."