Part 21

This chapter is on her past so you'll get the diary entries. But there are Present POV's too.
-Author
________________________________________
Jungkook's POV
I started reading her diary.

Dear diary
Date:-13/4/2011

My dear diary I'm here to tell you about me. You are my only friend in this world. It's my first time writing something like this. But I want to share all my secrets with you. My dearest friend ♡.

There is a new boy in our school his name is Gang Tae. His father is transferred to our city. And the best thing is he's dad's friend. So maybe me and Gang Tae can be friends here. I'll be So happy to have a friend. I hope he wants to be my friend too.

-Y/n

Dear diary
Date:- 24/8/2011

I thought I'll get along with him. But instead he started using me. He bullies me. You know, today, he dumped the chalk powder on my head. He asks me to do his work or else he will beat me. Day before yesterday he and his friends pushed me into a puddle. I was all drenched. I told mom about it but she didn't listen. I tried telling this to dad but he said- "I know you are very good at lying. A daughter like you yuck. Now why are you staring me fuck off bitch." That hurts a lot. I want them to love me. But they just blame me for everything. I hate everyone. Even I hate myself self.

-Y/n

A handful of pages are torned. I don't know what she wrote in those pages but I really want to know.

Dear diary
Date:- 28/11/2018

My dad slapped me. Again. Because of him. I liked him.

The sentence 'I liked him' made my heart ache. She liked him? Gang Tae? But I decided to continue.

I loved Eun woo. He loved me. We loved each other. But he never let's anyone stay. Just because of Gang tae appa hit me. I hate him. For the first time in my whole damn life someone became friends with me. Someone liked me. But he ruined everything.
                                 I hate you Gang Tae. There's just hatred for you in my heart.

-Y/n

I never thought there was someone in her life too. Someone she loved someone who loved her.

I glanced at the clock I need to go back. I'll keep it with me. I'll read it.

I kept her things in the car. And drove off.

I need to arrange a tutor for her too. I'll ask Namjoon hyung if he knows someone. I dialed To Namjoon.

On the phone
Namjoon:- "Yes Jungkookie?"

Jungkook:- "Hyung do you know any professor of any Medical University?"

Namjoon:- "Yes? One of my friends is a professor. Why?"

Jungkook:- "Oh I needed two tutors for Y/n could you please ask him?"

Namjoon:- "Okay. I'll tell you about it."

I hung up.

When I reached home I saw her standing in the kitchen. She was drinking water. I went near her.

Jungkook:- "You might be hungry. I'll make something."

Y/n:- "No Jungkookssi I'm okay. Im not hungry."