Part 25

Y/n's POV
Jungkook:- "Get in your room and don't you dare step out until I ask you to."

Y/n:- "Wh-

Jungkook:- "Go"

He said being nonchalant like I'm nothing. I dragged myself upstairs then to my room. What so special that he needs to hide it from me.

I came in and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to call me. I was Taping my foot on the floor as it's the best way to cope up with anxiety.

It's not actually effective but it feels like it might help as a coping mechanism.

Jungkook's POV
I asked her to get in her room. The drive was hushed after I yelled at her. Those awful memories flushed back into my head and it was very difficult for me to keep my vexation in. In response I yelled badly at her face. It was not intentional but the fiery inside of me made me lose my temper.

As we reached home I got a text from my gunsmith that he's visiting me with the new updates he had done in my weapons. So I don't want him to see her. I can't barely trust him with her or something I care about a lot.

She was already grumpy cause of the car thing and then I asked her to get in her room. She looked at me amazed and was saying something but I told her to go in. She dragged herself in a way that it looked like she's an alive corpse.

After a while the gunsmith came in. We sat in my living. He was telling me about the new modifications.

I saw her coming downstairs. Even though I asked her to stay in.

Jungkook:- "Go, I'll meet you tomorrow at my office."

Gunsmith:- "Yes Sir, as you say."

He walked away. I stood up from my place and moved where she was. She was sitting on the counter top of the kitchen drinking water. I closed my eyes to calm myself but it didn't work. She offered me. Which was rather sarcastic.

Jungkook:- "Did I ask you to come out?"

Y/n:- "No. But I was thirsty."

I got a little near her. We heard a burst like someone cracked firecrackers. She flinched closing her eyes shut and her free hand in a fist. She clenched the glass in her palm.

She is scared of firecrackers? Seriously?
I stood between her legs looking at her.

I never thought someone like her could be scared of firecrackers. But then I saw a tear roll down her face. Why is she crying? She was not scared. She was terrified. Tears started streaming out her eyes.

I held her close to me to comfort her. She was breathing heavily but after a minute or two she started to breathe normally. I broke the hug and looked at her.

Jungkook:- "You okay?"

She nodded.

Jungkook:- "What happened?"

She shook her head.

Jungkook:- "You know you can tell me everything. I'll listen to you. I'm here for you. You know that right?"

She nodded. I want her to say something but I don't think she is in a condition to speak about anything.

I picked her up and started walking to her bedroom.

Y/n:- "No. Put me down, I'm okay I can walk."

I shushed her and shook my head.

Jungkook:- "It's okay"

We reached to her bedroom. I made her sit on the bed and I sat beside her holding her hands in mine.

Jungkook:- "Tell me. Why were you so scared?"

Y/n:- "I- it's just, you know when someone's mentally ill and they have some issues like depression or anxiety, they usually become hypersensitive to certain things like loud noise or lights, they might get overwhelmed in crowds of people, they are startled easily. There are many things which happen to a person when they start to fall in the pit of darkness."

Jungkook:- "But what happened to you looked more like a trauma response. It was not hypersensitivity but if you are not comfortable telling me about it, it's okay. No need to worry about it. Tell me when you feel comfortable. Hm?"

She nodded her head.

Jungkook:- "Rest for a while. I'm in my room if you need anything."

I was about to open the door when she thanked me. I returned it with a smile. She lied down on the bed and I came back to my room.

She might have written something in her journal.

I took it out of my closet and started skimming through the pages. When I found an entry.

Dear diary
25/06/2019

Today, my mom took me to an area which was crowded. She said she needed to buy something for herself. She asked me to stand at a place. But all of a sudden I saw her staring the engine and she drove off leaving me there alone. I looked at people around me like always I was feeling like it all was a game and I'm a character in it. When mom went away I was sitting in a corner waiting she might come back but she never did. It was dark by then when I heard some cracking sounds. I stood up and went to look at it. They were burning firecrackers. It was beautiful until someone pushed me from the back and people stomped at me as it was crowded. The sound grew Louder. People were clapping their hands in zeal. When I came at the center of the crowd as I was trying to get out a firecracker bursted near me. My head was was about to explode as all of it felt like a nightmare and like I was stuck in it. No one helped me. I stood up. The crowd continued to clap looking at the sky. I looked up but I became more terrified looking at the crackers. I pushed myself out of the gaggle. I hid myself in a corner covering myself with my jacket. I was so terrified that I was not able to move myself anywhere and remained there for the whole night.

In the morning when I came back home my dad was furious. He buried me with questions while I saw my mom smirking in a corner. Dad took me to his hideout where he used to beat the shit out of me. And like always he bashed me black and blue. I was begging him to listen to me but he kept calling me a slut and a whore.

I don't wanna live here anymore. I'm tired of my life, I want to die. They never get anything. They never try to listen. Why? Why did you leave me there mom??

-Y/n

Y/n's POV
He left the room. He was angry when he came into the kitchen but when I got startled his anger was washed away. He held me close to himself like he was trying to protect me from any danger I was feeling at the precise moment.

I never get it, he's clam a moment but the other minute he's furious.

I sat on my bed when he came in again. He came in with a small box................

______________________________________
Update.

I hope you guys like it. <3♡