Part 12

Gang Tae's POV
Finally I found you. My princess.
You can't retrocede. I'll get you. Always.
You're mine.

His secretary:- "Sir here, it's the way to reach Joen mansion"

Gang tae:- "Hm, ask them to step on it"

His secretary:- "Yes sir as you say"

(A/n:- By each passing second he's getting close to her. He's on his way to take her back.)

Jungkook's POV
Jungkook:- "Look hyung, jin hyung is on his way here. He's going to examine you. So behave."

Y/n:- "............."

Jungkook:- "Y/n. Say something. I'm talking to you."

Y/n:- "..........."

I got up from bed and came out of the room. I came and sat in the study and started to check the cameras.

She was........

Y/n's POV
I got up and started searching some kinda window or something. But indeed he's very clever. All the windows even the patios door is locked. But I'm y/n. I hid the butter knife under my sleeve.
But fuck you y/n why can't you just put a simple hair pin. Making your tasks difficult.
Anyways after cursing myself. I took out the butter knife and was trying to open the patios door. And
*BOOM*
I heard a click. And it was open. I looked here and there. And looked down the balcony. He's not that smart now. I can jump from here. I can get hurt but still. If I jump I'll be on the streets. I will ESCAPE. Just then the door of the room opened. MR. JOEN JUNGKOOK in front of me. Haha.
I locked the patios door from my side, waving at him. I jumped. I jumped from the balcony. The last thing he said was...

Jungkook:- " Y/N 그만해 (STOP) "

I was running. I was running while looking at the back when a car hit me and at that moment everything went black.

Jungkook's POV
I was running behind her, suddenly a black car hit her. I ran towards her but a man in black came out with some men beside him. I was about to reach there when the men in black picked her up and was carrying her towards the car but I reached there.

Jungkook:- "Wait, huh huh huh"
(A/n:- He's trying to catch his breath, you dirty minded hoes 😂)

Jungkook:- "She's my wife. We got married a few days back and It's just we had an argument and she came out. And to make me run after her she started running. Don't worry I'll take her to the hospital. Look my car's here."

??:- "Well, she's noones wife. She's ours.

Jungkook:- "Bastard. Who are you? I'm gonna kill you"

He signals his men to take her in his car. Now I've to show him who's THE JOEN JUNGKOOK. I took out my gat and shot one of his men. He started laughing. Still his men kept her in the car. And drove off leaving him standing there. I shot him right at his dick. He was growling. Then again at the same place. My men went behind that car.

Jungkook:- "I'M JOEN JUNGKOOK."
And I shot him in head 3 times.

My men brought my car. I was accelerating it. Then I saw my men at the side of road. My car came to a halt.

Jungkook:- "Where's she?"

Man¹:- "T-hey to-took her"

Jungkook:- "WHAT WERE YOU DOING ASSHOLE. MOTHERFUCKERS."

A/n's POV
He shot him too. Still he wasn't able to control himself. So he shot all those men sitting in the car.

He came back to his mansion just to see
Jin standing in the middle.

Jin:- "Jungkook where's she? Did-"

Jungkook:- "Hyung go"

Jin:- "Jung-"

Jungkook- "JUST GO"

He came in his hideout where he kept all his important documents and the best weapons. He sat on his chair. He was infuriated on how the tables had turned in the blink of an eye.

He was longing for water but the glass was empty

He was longing for water but the glass was empty. He was already frustrated. So he threw it on the floor. It shattered into pieces Unexpectedly his phone fell off the table. He bent down to pick it up but a shard of glass lacerated his hand. It was pretty deep and it was more problematic cuz it was his right hand.

Jin's POV
The old Jungkook. He's back. It's bad for everyone. I just hope that his mental illness did not come with it. I've to call yoongi. He's the only one who can deal with him.
I decided to ring him up.

On the phone
Jin:- "Yoongi."

Yoongi:- "hmm"

This bitch is still sleeping

Jin:- "Yoongi wake up."

Yoongi:- "I'm awake"

He said in a husky voice. *Sigh*

Jin:- "Everything's upside down here."

Yoongi:- "Where"

Jin:- "Bitch Jungkook. The old one,  he's back"

Yoongi:- "왜? 어떻게?" (Why? How?)

Jin:- "I'll tell you the details later just come here in 15 minutes. He's in his hide hole again"

Yoongi:- "I'm on my way"

Gang Tae's POV
At the hospital
Gang tae:- "I brought you here last time too. Again here we are. But this time I won't let you go.
You're just mine. You belong to me. I bought you. No one can ever have what's mine. I don't give anything of mine to anyone unless I wish to. You are my property."

A/n's POV
She was still fainted, lying on the sick bed. He was talking to himself looking at her. She immediately fainted as soon as the car hit her because she was already weak, running and many things were on her mind.
He was waiting for the doctor to come. Her forehead was bleeding, knee and elbow were scraped and she had some bruises on her body.

A devilish smile plastered on his face, looking at her. He got up from the couch and started walking near her. He.......................

At Jungkook's place
A/n's POV

Yoongi reached there and was talking to Jin about Jungkook. He had changed. He became a little less harsh with others. When he met her.
When he met her a month ago. She brought an enhancement in him. Now they understood that he needed her. She was his cure. Maybe he truly loved her.

_________________________________________
I'm having exams so I won't be able to update till 15th October 🥺😢
But if I'll get time I'll update it😇

Well how was the chapter? What do you think will she be able to ESCAPE?

Love you 💞
<3💜💝