Part 8

A/n's POV
But then as everyone knows it was a cheap room so obviously it was small you both were a few inches away from the bed. He started to pretend as if he was trying to get out of the grip but he was trying to get closer to the so-called bed. When you both came near the bed he kept his hands on your waist and pushed you on the bed. He was above you but you kept a hold at his neck and were trying to strangle him. But he brought his hands and removed your hands with a force and pinned them above your head and was breathing heavily. Soon an evil grin was placed on his face and he bit his lower lip in a seductive way.

 Soon an evil grin was placed on his face and he bit his lower lip in a seductive way

Jungkook's POV
I was hovered above her but there was no fear in her eyes.

Jungkook:- Are you a loan Babygirl? Cause you've got my interest.

She did not react so became serious and said....

Jungkook:- "Pack your things and let's go home I can't let you be here."

Y/n:- "Leave me, who are you? I don't even know your name. I'm not having power to deal with a new fuck there's already too much. So-"

Jungkook:- "That's what I'm saying there's already so much just come with me. I'll handle everything thing and about the introduction I'll tell you about me on our way."

Y/n:- "I don't want anyone to handle anything for me and I don't need your fucking introduction. Just leave me alone."

Jungkook:- "I know you are a bad bitch and I love that about you but if I'm asking you politely just do it or else I have my own ways"

Y/n:- "You are no one to order me around so just fuck off you Asshole"

Jungkook:- "Do you even know in which position we are I can do anything thing with you"

Y/n:- "huh haha haha 'I can do anything with you' you'll take my virginity right? If I don't listen to you? Take it. Who's there in my life to call me a slut, hoe or by any name but remember you said this with your own fucking mouth that I'm a bad bitch...... I'll make you regret."

Jungkook:- "I really love you. You always make me fall deeper for you. But I'm not a libertine. I'm a man."

Saying this I got up from her and stood on feet looking at her smiling.

Y/n's POV
He's different from others. As he got up from me he was looking at me adorably like I'm something whom he loves with his whole heart. I was staring him blankly lying on the 'so-called' bed suddenly he spoke...

??:- "Let's go home"

This brought me back to reality. Maybe what I'm thinking is just an act, act of being a gentleman. I can't go anywhere with anyone like this. No.

Y/n:- "I asked you to fuck off. I'm not coming with you anywhere. JUST. GO."

He went towards the door knocking it from inside in a rhythm 1-22-1 the door opened and said something to his men and stood in the corridor. Two lady's came in and were trying to drag me out of the room......

Jungkook's POV
They are not able to take her out then
Even before you can say knife she kicked one of the on the face and the other one in stomach. Because of which they both were on the floor groaning. *Sigh* she's obstreperous. I knew she would do something like this so I kept a plan B ready.I went inside once again she was trying to run away but instead I held her stopping her from moving further. She was screaming at me saying

Y/n:- "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD. WHY EVERYONE'S BEHIND ME. LEAVE ME YOU ASSHOLE*&^%$#€*,£*^_£*;€_^££*&/&£?&£(,..............

She kept on blabbering and cursing me. I signed my man that it's the time for plan B. He came in and tied her hands at the back. I was trying to drag her out of the room. When She looped her foot on a leg of the bed.

She was still shouting which made me loose my temper now and I........

Jungkook:- "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH"

Y/n:- "I WON'T UNTIL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE"

I kissed her holding her tightly. She was still mumbling something cuz muffled sounds could be heard. While a doctor injected chloroform in her body. I pulled out from the kiss she glared at me and said in a low voice

Y/n:- "You will pay for this ASSHOLE."

And she went unconscious. I picked her up in my arms and took her home.

AT JUNGKOOK'S PLACE
I made her lie down on my bed.
"Look at her, a few minutes back you were making my ears bleed and now sleeping like a baby who played a lot the whole day and is now tired and serene"

I pecked her forehead and went out of the room to sleep in the guest room.

A/n's POV
IN THE GUEST ROOM
He was lying on the bed thinking......

Jungkook's POV
'You are so stressed because everything is upside down in your life. I just want you to be comfortable near me. I want this ice in your heart to melt I want you to be happy. I want you near me I don't want you for your body but for your soul. People say you are cold as ice but they never see the pain behind your eyes. I've not seen the child inside of you too but I know there is a little girl with small dreams inside of you too. I want to see that little girl who fights like a soldier with the whole world. Alone. I want to be the one whom you can call as yours, I want to be that noone of yours. I want to be your comfort person forever......

A/n's POV
While thinking about you he drifted to his dreams.

_________________________________________

A/n:- what will happen when she'll wake up ??

If you do t like anything about my story feel free to tell me about it<3♡