Rimuru: (That's done... Now to restore the go which is not easy at all, even with Athena.)

He starts manipulating the orb in his hand, using Azathoth to suck in bits on bits of ego from it.

Rimuru: (I need to carefully track and get the ego... One wrong move, and all this effort will be for naught.)

He carefully tracks down all the shattered pieces of soul from the orb, making sure not a single is left behind.

Rimuru: (This could take awhile...)

It's like defusing a bomb, you have to cut the wires correctly, otherwise you suffer the consequences.

Rimuru: (I've already restored half of the soul... But the newer pieces become more difficult to track and locate...)

Locating the shattered pieces of ego becomes more and more difficult.

Rimuru: (You liked to make things complex, didn't you, Yuuki?)

He curses the boy in his mind.

Rimuru: (68 percent...)

Azathoth swirls through the soul, searching every corner safely to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Rimuru: (80 percent...)

The last fragments won't be hard to locate, just more difficult to get due to all the obstacles.

Rimuru: (95... 96... 97... 98... 99...)

The last fragments, and it is the hardest to get.

Rimuru: (Cmonnnnn...)

He safely makes way through the various barriers formed around it, not touching a single one.

Rimuru: (There!)

He manages to absorb the last fragments, before immediately and swiftly disabling Azathoth.

Rimuru: Infuse the Ego with the Ultimate Skill!

[Infusing Ego with Ultimate Skill, {God of Flames, ...} . . . . . .
.
.
.
Success, the Ultimate Skill, {God of Flames, ...} Has turned into Manas: Shizue.]

...

Rimuru: And that is what I did.

The man explains the entire process once more, as the Manas Infront of him, now known as Shizue, feels as if she just malfunctioned.

Shizue: So let me get this straight, you turned me into an Ultimate Skill, searched for my Ego in my soul, and then turned me into a Digital Lifeform?

Rimuru nods.

Shizue: And you didn't even think about the consequences.

Rimuru: There were absolutely no consequences, rest assured.

Shizue.Exe has stopped working.

Shizue: Well, I suppose this isn't that bad...

She starts to float, examining her new body. She appears to be a woman in 18's now, no longer having her burn mark as her skin is smooth and pale white. Her eyes are golden and shine brightly, with her black hair gone and now replaced with long, brown hair.

Shizue: Yeah, maybe this isn't so bad...

She starts to float around Rimuru.

Rimuru: You think?

He asks her.

Shizue: Yep! It appears that I will be living inside of your head from now on. Either way, what abilities do I possess?

She asks him.

Rimuru: Well...

He puts his hand on his chin.

Rimuru: Your sort of a wisdom core, so you'd possess a lot of knowledge from what I know. Also, I believe you can manipulate information particles in the air to your own liking. And porbably enhanced former powers, don't know much other then that they are sort of like, the true highest tier of Ultimate Skills?

He explains to her.

Shizue: I see, so I don't possess any sort of body but an digital body that purely exists of information particles?

She asks him once more, to which he nods.

Shizue: Welp, I will admit, this body is rather convenient. Thank you, Master!

Rimuru looks at her stunned, as she puts her hand on her mouth.

Rimuru: Master?

He questions her.

Shizue: Sorry... It just came out for some reason...

She looks rather stunned herself.

Rimuru: Well, that will take a while to get used to...

He gets up from the ground.

Rimuru: So, you will be existing in my mind from now on, but you can inhabit a clone of mine in order come to the real world.

He says to the floating Manas.

Shizue: So I'm practically a goddess that will assist you in this new form, what do you think?

She floats towards him and asks.

Rimuru: Goddess in this new form? What do you mean?

She opens her mouth, but stops as Rimuru puts his hand on her chin.

Rimuru: You've always been a Goddess for me.

He says with a slight smirk, causing her to blush furiously.

Rimuru: What's wrong, Goddess? Shy and embarrassed?

He asks her almost teasingly.

Shizue: Shish, don't say anything else, you idiot.

She hides her face with her robe, not allowing Rimuru to see her embarrassed face.

_____________________________________________

Yes, Shizue is a Manas, and it will stay like that. Also, n o s h i p.

Also, I'ma be focusing on my other book for now, so I might not post on this book for a while. Probably around a few weeks or even a month on the other book. You can go check that one out if you want.