No answer.

"Scoops Troop, do you copy? Billy, who's flayed by the way, has found us. He disabled our car and now we're trapped in the mall."

Still no answer.

"Scoops troop, I repeat, we need transportation. Do you copy?"

"They're not gonna answer," Mike tells her.

Gwen ignores him. "Steve, do you copy? Dustin?"

"Gwen-"

"Scoops Troop, you ice cream slinging jerks, do you copy?!"

"Gwen!" Gwen and Mike turn towards Nancy when she calls out. "We need help with this," Nancy nods toward the car that Eleven had flipped earlier.

Gwen sighs and hands Mike the walkie talkie before going with the others towards the car. Gwen gets behind the counter with Mike, Max, Jonathan, and Nancy and uses all of her strength to push it over, but it's not enough.

"Shit," Gwen groans.

"Let me try," Eleven says from the other side of the counter.

"El..." Mike trails off.

"I can do it," she tells him.

The others go to stand behind Eleven while she try's to use her powers. Gwen can hear metal start to move as Eleven focuses, but visibly, the car doesn't move. Eleven puts her arm down with a disappointed grunt.

Her powers are either incredibly drained, or non existent, and that fact scares all of them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Push!" Jonathan exclaims as they all try pushing the car once more, this time with metal stands to balance the force.

They manage to get the car on its side and everyone sighs.

"Alright, great. Now, all the way. Ready?" Jonathan says and they all get ready to push again. "Three, two, one... Push!"

They all push again, and the car flips the right way around.

"Told you," Mike sighs. "Physics."

They all hop off the counter before Nancy and Jonathan try opening the hood while Mike, Max, and Gwen glance over at Eleven who rummages through one of the trash bins.

"What is she doing?" Max asks.

Eleven finds an empty coke can and places it on a table before focusing with dropped brows. Mike, Max, and Gwen walk up to her.

"El, are you okay?" Mike asks.

Eleven turns toward them with blood dripping from her nose and a fearful expression.

"Hey," Gwen walks up to her and wipes the blood away with her thumb. "This is a good sign," Gwen says, referring to the blood while she wipes her thumb on her overalls. "You're powers aren't gone, okay? You're just really drained."

Gwen is about to talk again, but she's cut off by rumbling on the roof. Everyone freezes before looking up. Pounding footsteps cause goosebumps to form on Gwen's arms, and the sound of glass beginning to break spreads terror through her body.