I won't let you die

Just listen to "Beautiful Crime" by Tamer reading this chapter.

Love you, guys
Oryna
_________________

When Goody in my body entered the library, there was nobody. On the one hand I was literally happy that Goody did not find Xavier. If I could breathe a sigh of relief, I would do that. On another hand my thoughts tensed and none of my ideas included a positive scenario. What happened to Xavier?
- Where is that boy? - Goody was furious having found noone in the library.
- I know where he is, - I bluffed having no idea if Goody could figure me out. - But I will tell you only if you help my friends with the battle.
- Deal, - Goody had no choice but to agree.
- Why do you need Xavier? - I asked to check if I was right in my suggestions.
- Resaurex.
- You want to resurrect yourself?
- Not myself. I want to give my mother the second chance to live. Crackstone took her life so I want to bring it back.
- What a noble thing. You will use my body. Your mother will be alive. You have no intention to give me the control over my body back, do you? - I asked Goody in my head. I got to the quad moving around.
- No. But I had to show to you that it was not dangerous to let me control your body. That is why I helped you to curse Av...

I stumbled upon Rosenberg's body and got a vision.

Rosenberg was 16. She was walking down the dark street. The rain was dripping from Lily's leather hood but she was too amused with the song in her headphones to notice that. There was one more thing she did not notice: someone's shadow behind. I was walking behind two main characters of the story. I am used to murders so the plot of my vision did not make me scared. I waited with excitement to find out what had happened next but I got the understanding very soon. A murder is not the worst thing what a male stranger could do to a young girl in the dark lonely street. He hit young Lily's head with a brick.

Then the picture changed.

I saw Lily crying in her bed. The hair was dirty and entangled. Rosenberg's eyes were red because she had not been stopping crying since what happened to her. Not only the appearance but thoughts and feelings was also a mess. Young Rosenberg was holding a positive pregnancy test in her fingers.

The picture changed again.

I saw a small blond girl playing with her only doll alone. She heard the sound of the lock opening and rushed to the door:
- Mom, - the girl hugged Lily.
- Hey, - Rosenberg slightly pushed the child away.
- Wednesday! - I heard the desperate scream that dragged me out the vision.

Now Ava was the main villain on the scene.

Ava's eyes looked dry. She had no hair and eyelashes as well. The red skin peeled as she had got much radiation. - I will make you regret what you had done to me.
- You can ask the dead principle what happens if someone forces Wednesday Addams to do something, - Goody was excited to be combated by another witch.
- What? - Ava found the body of Rosenberg with her deadly colourless eyes. The witch screamed: - Mother!
"Mother?" - flashed in my mind. Ava was a child conceived in the result of the rape. Now I understood clearly why Rosenberg hated normies so much. Ava was not loved by her mother And that is why she was such a *itch. I meant "witch", by the way.

Ava rushed to Rosenberg and fell near the dead body of her mother. Shaky daughter's hands were on Rosenberg's chest. Ava's thin nails were clinging on her mother's clothes.
- Wake up, wake up, wake up! I am begging you, - Ava sobbed. - I love you, mom. I know that you loved me back. With your strange cold love. But you did. - Ava addressed to her dead mother. There was nothing she could do. Or? - The resaurax! Where is this stupid crystal, Wednesday Addams?
- I have no idea, - Goody Addams answered almost true. I still had no idea where Xavier and the crystal were.
- I will break you down to molecules.
- At first you need to find out what a molecule is, - Goody mocked and deep down I liked it.