Morgue, star and suspects

- Wake up! - I whispered but Tyler could feel my aggression. I saw him squinting because of the beam from my torch.
- What are you doing here? - Tyler barely understood what I was doing in his well-protected psychiatric ward in the middle of the night.

It took Rosenberg several days and a big effort to resolve the situation with a Hyde in hospital. The new sheriff demanded that Tyler should be locked in a psychiatric room.

- Do you want to know what happened to your father or not? - I asked with irritation.
- He passed away, that is what happened to him.
- Don't be a pillok. It is a murder.
- Why do you think so? Doctors said complications appeared.
- Tyler, you are creating complications now with your inability to analyse information. You said yourself that your father was recovering. What happened then? Why did he die? Think, Tyler!

The gears started turning in Tyler's head:

- So what is your plan? - asked Tyler while I was setting him free from chains.
- We are going to the morgue.

While we were getting to our destination I asked Tyler:
- How did you turn into a Hyde if you are taking medication against it?
- I remember the splash of anger.
- Familiar, - it resembled me my splashes of Goody's power in me. I admitted for myself that Tyler and I had much more things in common that it could seem from the first glance.

I snapped fingers. That was a signal for Thing to pressure the nurse's on duty carotid artery.

We sneaked to the morgue and I immediately checked the refrigerators for storage of corpses. I found sheriff's body and Tyler askewed:
- I can do it myself, - I said giving Tyler a side-long glance.
- No. If so there will be no point I came here.

I looked at Sheriff's body and immediately noted:
- He is pale.
- Because he is dead, Wednesday.
- Believe me, I know well to which extent dead people usually are pale. And I am telling you that he is too pale.

I observed the body and noticed one more crucial thing. There were bites on sheriff's neck and wrists:
- He was exsanguinated, - I concluded and showed Tyler my discoveries.
- They said he got sepsis. It is a deadly infection which is common among patients with weak immune system...
- I know what sepsis is, - I interrupted Tyler. - The bites are not the result of it.

I had an only possible explanation: Sheriff was killed by a vampire.

We left the morgue with a lot of new questions and only one answer. But why should a vampire kill a sheriff? Did a Nevermore student do this?
Tyler snatched me out of my thoughts with a question:
- Will you come?
- Where?
- To the funeral.
- No, - I said without thinking. My mind was already busy with vampire bites on sheriff's body.
- Ok, if you change your mind come to the hospital cemetery at 10 am on Monday.

I enjoyed funerals but I could have more important things to do on Monday because that day I would have been already set free from the hospital.

I chained and locked Tyler in the dark psychiatric ward and walked away.

I was passing by Enid's room. She was still unconscious. Various pieces of equipment were used to keep Enid alive and help her recover. I scoffed and returned to my room.

I lay in the bad being not able to fall asleep. There was too much stuff to think about: Enid, stalker, funeral, Xavier...

Xavier. I checked our conversation in the App. He was online but did not read my message. Did he get so offended that I had expelled him? Did he hope to have a nice chat with my parents?

Having come to the same conclusion as before that I did not do anything wrong I tried to fall asleep.

I had a dream in which I saw my ancestor. It was dark like it was at night. I was standing on thin blue ice and Goody's image was under this translucent surface.
- You need power to fight, - she said.
- What are you talking about?
- You need to be stronger to face what is coming. They want to use you and your friends.
- Whom do you mean?

Goody snapped her fingers and in a second it was a dawn. The light of the first star got brighter and blinded me forcing to wake up.

I woke up in sweat breathing heavily and it took much time for me to fall asleep again because now I got more information to process.

In the morning I woke up from a scream:
- Enid opened her eyes!
I saw Ajax smiling and in a couple of minutes I was sitting near my best friend:
- How do you feel? - I asked.
- Okay, - lied Enid. - You?
- I am okay, - for several minutes we did not talk. It was a mutual connection and we did not need to use words. I looked at Enid's eyes and saw horror. I got closer to Enid holding her hand. - Enid, I know you have not yet firmed, but there is no time. I am looking for my stalker to punish him to death. What is more, something else is approaching and I need to find out what. So it would be really helpful if you told me what happened to you from very beginning.

Enid's voice was very weak:
- I remember I was taking photos with Yoko and Bianca. Then, - Enid stumbled, - there is a blackout. I remember what happened next also very badly. I saw a creature with two red eyes. But it wasn't alone.
- What do you mean?
- There was one more person who gave the orders.
- History repeats itself, - I concluded having remembered Tyler as a killer-Hyde and Tornhill as his Master.
- Addams! - The nurse caught me in Enid's room. - You are here again! Next time I will tie you up in your room!
- You will unlikely succeed, - I fended off.

The nurse led me to my room:
- When will you let Tyler go? - I addressed to the nurse.
- Maybe on Sunday but the doctor will decide, - said the nurse, slammed the door and locked it from another side.
- Naive idiot, - I said quietly to myself. He would really think the lock could stop me if I wanted to go out. But I did not have anything to do except thinking of my investigation.

It was my fourth check if Xavier read my message. He still ignored me but anyways I had much more crucial things to think of.

So I was processing the information.

The sheriff was killed by a vampire. But at the same time he ended up in hospital because the attack of a demon or monster whom Enid also saw. Donovan just could take the vampire like a demon because the vampire's eyes get red when he or she is about to drink blood.

Someone wanted Donovan and Enid dead. If it is my stalker, that person would want me and my close people dead. But the thing is that sheriff was not even my friend. I would not care much about his death.

But.

What if his murder has something to do with the page from the velvet book? If Tyler said truth and he found the page in Donovan's stuff, where did the sheriff get it? Did Rosenberg give him that?

I remembered the gathering of parents and Rosenberg in Weathervane. What if Donovan was a part of their "parent community" as well? Xavier's father and Bianca's mother were also present at that meeting.

Enid said that the last thing she remembered at the party was her photo-shooting with Bianca and Yoko.

Sheriff was killed by a vampire.

Yoko is a vampire.
Bianca is not a witch. But she could use her magic of a siren to bewitch Yoko to follow her orders.

Bianca's behaviour was weird during Enid's party. She did not talk much and tried to stay in the shadow. Queen B was active only in the end of the party.

I could not say say for sure that Bianca and Yoko were guilty. But I found it weird that they were the last people whom Enid remembered. She mentioned two persons who attacked her. Bianca can control people by her siren voice and Yoko gets eyes just like demons have when she is to drink blood and in the dark can resemble a demon. What is more, suddenly Donovan was finished by a vampire.

Could it indirectly evidence that Bianca and Yoko were involved in the story with my stalker?

The reason for killing the sheriff was still woolly for me.

There were several key questions left:

What is "parent society"? Was Donovan a member?

Why was the sheriff killed?

Are Bianca and Yoko my stalkers and why did they turn against me?

My pieces of evidence were weak for that moment but it looked like I got new suspects.

I had to share with someone all my thoughts so I did what I thought I would never do.

I used my phone to call. To call Xavier.