Feelings cause a mess

It was hard to admit but I felt cozy being very tight to someone. My arms were pressed to my chest and my legs were folded back. My catheter was taken away again.

Xavier embraced me with his arms so I could hide in these hugs from my nightmares for the whole night.

I felt that something fluffy and ticklish played with my cheeks.
I opened my eyes. Something soft and fluffy was Xavier's sweater. I poked my fingers in it willing to engrave this moment in my memory. I looked up and saw that Xavier was not asleep. He was watching me for all this time. I wanted to distance but he took my hand, intertwined his fingers with mine and whispered:
- Don't run away... again, - his words made me freeze. Xavier's hand lied on the back of my head. He leaned to me and I leaned to him. We both closed our eyes ready for a kiss.
- It looks like we are distracting you from each other! - My mother's voice was like a bolt from the blue. It made me jump out from Xavier in a second. I saw Mother, Father and Pugsley. Comparing to other members of my family, he was shocked the most. - We are so sorry.
- No, Mother, - I tried to make my voice be as usual as it could be. - Xavier is already leaving.
I looked into Xavier's eyes and saw disappointment. I regretted my words immediately as soon they escaped my lips.
- Yes, - Xavier took his bag. - I am not needed here anymore, - the last words were said with a low pitch.

Xavier slammed the door.

- So how is my little woe feeling? Do you feel any pain? - asked Father.
- No, nothing to enjoy. I feel excellent.
- Good! - Father was on cloud nine. But Mother was unsatisfied with my answer. She could scan my emotions.
- My black love, - Mother addressed to Father. - Could you please bring Wednesday the darkest chocolate you could only find in this town? - I got an impression that Mother saw my yesterday's trick with chocolate in her vision. - Let Pugsley accompany you.
Father did not ask any questions. He just left having taken my brother with him.
- You are in love with that boy, - Mother's intonation went up.
- No, I am not, -  it was difficult to make my voice not shake. - Feelings cause a mess.
- Wednesday, I know for sure. I had a vision about you and Xavyor.
- Xavier, - it was important to me to correct Mother and let her know the correct name.
- Xavier, - she repeated after me. - I know that you are in love because in my vision I could feel your feelings, - Mother smiled slightly and continued. - Probably you just can't recognise it yet because you have never felt love before. Or you don't want to admit it but that won't change the reality. You are in love and rejection is inane.
- Your visions cannot always be trusted, - I was still trying to reject.
- Believe me, Wednesday, I know love better then anyone else in this world, - Mother turned his eyes to the place where my father just stood. - I will never mix it up.
- Could you mix up anything about Goody Addams? - I extremely needed to change the topic of the conversation. I have always hated talking about feelings.
- What do you mean?
- Once you said that Goody was a witch of a great strength but her vengeance pushed her too far that even she could not save herself. What did you mean by that? What else do you know about Goody?
- According to our family history, Goody was a witch. She hated Crackstone so much. To get more power for revenge on him she made something.... incredible.
- Like what?
- Like selling her soul to devil.
- I do not believe in hell or heaven.
- That is kept in our family history. I don't know more, - Mother was not glad that I changed the topic. So she decided to go back to Xavier: - Have you ever told Xavier about your feelings?

I was saved from the next part of the conversation about feelings by noises out of the room. I recognised Tyler's voice.

I went out and saw nurses taking a dead body out of the sheriff's ward. Tyler was trying to prevent them. He was clinging to the stretcher roaring. Two nurses sprang up and tried to take Tyler away but failed. So two more people came. Tyler was not going to give up and in several seconds I saw a hyde just inside the hospital.

- Take everybody out of here, - I shouted to Mother. She stayed still and I shook her by the shoulders. - Go outside! Now!
- I won't leave you with him! - refused Mother.
- He will not harm me. But I can not be so sure about others, - I screamed and saw Tyler breaking the registration desk. Mother still hesitated. So I added, - he is in love with me. He. Will. Not. Harm. Me.
The last argument convinced Mother and she started getting others outside the hospital.
I persuaded Mother and did not persuade myself. I could just hope that Tyler will not harm me:
- Tyler, - I addressed to the outcast who was about to bite off a head of a nurse who did not manage to get out. - Please, do not do this. You are not a monster.

Tyler got frozen for a couple of seconds, looked at me and then slammed the nurse into the wall.

- I ask you not to harm anyone. Stop,  - I stood in front of Tyler. I felt extremely scared but continued standing my ground. Hyde got close to me. For a second I thought that he would slam me as just he did with the nurse. - Stop. Do this for me. - The big limb got close to my head and... slightly touched my chin. In a minute I saw naked Tyler in a human form. He lied on the ground unconscious. I covered Tyler with a coat which wallowed on the floor. He was not a monster. He was a boy who just lost his father.