Thirty - 4

"Katsuki Bakugou i want to know right now once and for all do. You. Love. Me. Y/N L/N?" I firmly asked.

He helped me off him but he held my small hands in his big sweaty ones. He took a deep breathe before saying;

"The day I met you I felt that initial spark, the day we kept talking i felt drawn to you, the day I confessed i told you I love you and now.."

He stopped rising anticipation. I held my breathe and bit my lip to prevent myself from crying.

Flushhh.

It came down raining heavily, soaking the two of us within seconds of us being outside. I sighed in disappointment.

"Never mind lets just reach U.A-" i changed the subject about to walk off when I felt Bakugou grab my habe turning me around.

He got onto both knees and intertwined my hands. "Bakugou get off the floor..." i mumbled out.

He said nothing but shook his head, as a reply.
He had such a sad look on his face which made it harder for me to hold my emotions in.

"I-" he choked up, and my eyes widened in shock to see water streaming down from Bakugou's eyes to cheek.

"I keep on messing stuff for us but I'm done running away I'm done screwing up. Y/N L/N I'm not asking you to forget but I'm asking you to take me as your new and improved boyfriend I Love You."

He confessed through light sniffles and damit I was now also crying.

Honestly, if I wasn't so emotional at the time I would've cursed myself for what I did next.

I jumped onto Bakugou in a tight hug and his back landed onto the wet floor causing a big splash over  the two of us.

But at the time we couldn't care all that mattered was the two of us. Just us against the world!

"I love you I love you I loooove youuu."

He repeated as he placed a kiss on everywhere but my lips. "But y/n you never answered?" He nervously chuckled.

I Held an awkwardly long silence which obviously made Bakugou nervous, it was written all over his face.

I snorted looking at him in disbelief, "Of course I accept and i trust you to treat me better-" before I could Finnish he brought me into a kiss.

I closed my eyes and melted into it. It was long, passionate and meaningful. It felt like we connected on a whole different spiritual level.

The kiss tasted of salty rain which clashed with the caramel taste of Bakugou's lips. It was sweet and salty just like the two of us.

The kiss was intoxicating I couldn't get enough of it just like how I can't get enough of Bakugou as much as he pushes boundaries.

We both simultaneously pulled away from the kiss looking at each other lovingly, he cupped my face in such awe.

"Katsuki Bakugou i Never Said it back but i love you too."

He sat up and hugged me we were both drenched in the rain but honestly who cared at that point?

I felt like the happiest girl on this earth and I'm sure as hell he felt like the happiest guy on this earth.

"I'll never stop loving you y/n."

A/N: HEY GUYS IM BACK FROM HOLIDAY THIS WAS A LITTLE OVERDUE... but I'm back.

This series if officially done buttttt i don't want to finnish this book!!!!

Tysm for the support!
I have an upcoming book and a bunch of others you might like<3

Don't forget to follow and vote I love you guys so much 🤭🫶🏾🫶🏾.