Thirty-2

I crossed my arms as All Might cleared his throat.  "I get you're Aizawa's daughter but I will treat you the same as every student."

All might began, I snorted before cockily replying. "Does the same include Midoriya?" His eyes widened in shock.

That's what I thought.

He cleared his throat wanting to continue before Aizawa came out of nowhere. "F/n M/n Aizawa"

I gulped shutting up real quick, damn why'd he got to come out of nowhere and pull out the gov like damn-

"I think you need to stop letting your relationship with Bakugou get in the way of things." All Might continued.

Why does everything always get blamed on my relationship with Bakugou-? "Don't get me wrong-" Before All Might could Finnish I stormed away.

I walked into an empty classroom and locked the door taking a deep breathe. "You see we'd never treat you like that y/n."

I heard a deep husky voice say. I whipped my head round, in the direction of the voice to see Dabi.

"My father Endeavour did the same and that's why I'm here now in a place that loves me!" He exclaimed.

My eyes widened. His father is Endeavour?!? That only means that Dabi is Todoroki's brother?

"Please give it a chance, I'll take you around for the day." He soothingly spoke putting his hand out.

I sighed taking it and we both walked into a black warp which led to the LoV. "NO WAY YOU ACTUALLY GOT HER?!" Toga gasped.

I gave Dabi a glare and he chuckled. "She didn't mean it like that she just didn't think you would come."

I nodded 'uh-huh...'

"What... she seemed to fixated to change her opinion!" Toga whined like a baby - she must've felt some way but that's not my business.

I felt a finger brush past my throat and I instantly jumped away. "Take your hands of me crusty."

His eyes widened and it was clear that he wanted to kill me but he couldn't. "It's shiggaraki."

He told me, it's not like i asked or cared though. "Alright Shiggashy." I lazily responded to him.

Dabi and Toga snorted in the background not helping the situation. "You think you're funny? I could kill you in a second." He threatened.

I dryly chuckled approaching Shiggaraki getting all up in his face. "Then what's stopping you Ashy."

He gulped and I could've saw his cheeks tinted pink - but that would be weird and creepy. He budged me before kissing his teeth.

"Get out of my face."

"Get out of my life."

"Oh Im rocking your shit now.

"Let's go-"

Before I could charged at him, Dabi grabbed me holding me back. "OI STAPLES LET ME GO!"

I felt an extremely hot heat reach my wrists burning me (not anything extreme). "Remember who your talking to."

He sternly said letting him of my arms. I hugged my arms as the pain still stung, my arm was extremely bruised.

"E-everyone let's calm down..." this weird rip of dead pool came out of nowhere and sat next to Toga.

"Shut up Twice." She giggled whilst wrapping one of her arms round him. He blatantly blushed and it was obvious he had a crush.

'Doesn't she have a obsession with Izuku Midioriya though?' I thought to myself, that's rough buddy.

Well at least I know his name is Twice it might come in use later on.

"When will I be able to go back to U.A?" I asked at the atmosphere turned into a cold, uncomfortable and dark one.

"Well that's the thing Y/n we-"