𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Well who's stopping you¿ You may aswell go and pack." My grandma shrugged, struggling to open her jar of salted nuts.

I glanced at my mum and she just gave me a thumbs up which I smiled at.

We never ended up talking about the past between us and instead we just moved on getting rid of all bad memories.

N-e ways I headed upstairs and I: got dressed and dialed up Mina's number. It didn't take her long before answering,

"HEY QUEEN GUESS WHAT I CAN GO WHAT ABOUT YOU-?" She squealed from the other side of the line.

I smiled replying, "They haven't come yet butttttt I already know I got permission!" I could hear her cheering in the background.

"MINA ASHIDO IF YOU SCREAM ONE MORE TIME IMMA BEAT YO BLACK-" was all I heard before she muted making me snort.

I quickly yelled, "YEAH MINA!" before ending the call. Like a minute or so later she blew up my phone cussing me out.

Oops-

DING DONG! Was what I heard a second before i was about to blast my favourite Spotify playlist.

I kissed my teeth and turned my phone off and rushed downstairs knowing it was probably Aizawa sensai and All Might.

I finally reached downstairs to see my mum and grandma staring at Aizawa wide eyed whilst he had an awkward smile on his face.

I was about to turn around and go back upstairs you know just ✨mind my business✨ but All Might gave me the eyes that pleaded I stayed.

Weirdly enough, All Might was as confused as I was and he just saw awkwardly shrugged. He loudly coughed before interrupting the tension;

"I am All Might and We.. Um- Aizawa and myself would like for Y/n to enroll in dorms." He spoke sitting himself down at the diner table.

"No." My mum dryly replied, glaring at Aizawa. My eyes widened and I looked at her baffled, "WHAT-? WHY NOT."

My grandma loudly sighed kissing her teeth. "Big Man or whatever your name is-" She began.

"It's All might ma'am." He corrected, I slapped my mouth trying not to laugh at the fact my Grandma called him 'Big Man'.

"Don't interrupted me young sir. Y/n can go and do you have anyone else you need to see?" She questioned and All Might shook his head.

"You can go home then the rest of us have something to discuss." She finished sitting at the diner table as All Might got up.

He nodded and looked at Aizawa who nodded before leaving. Everyone silently sat at the diner table including me.

"You see.. y/n the reason why I secluded you from everyone and moved us to America is because Aizawa here is your father."

My mouth hung wide. No- NO! No way Aizawa, as in like Pro hero; Eraser head - Shota Aizawa is my flipping dad.

"I wish I was lying but I'm not." She truthfully spoke I turned my head to Aizawa and he awkwardly looked away.

"And you knew this whole time?" I said starting to become pissed off and in reply he simply hummed.

"What did he do for you to leave¿" I asked even though I knew I didn't want to know the answer.

"At the time not anymore I was a villain and your dad was a Hero two separate worlds." She choked up clearly holding back tears.

I sighed face palming, "Welp that's between the two of you I'll be next door with a friend of mine."

They hesitantly nodded and I walked out the house knocking on the neighbours door. The door swung open to reveal.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG YOU OLD HAG- oh y/n dumbass you good?"