𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝟭

Last time I remembered when you get treated to something you ain't doing it yourself-" I complained-crying whilst chopping onions

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Last time I remembered when you get treated to something you ain't doing it yourself-" I complained-crying whilst chopping onions.

Kirishima ruffled my hair before stating, "And if anyone else cooked the chicken you would complain." I just huffed knowing he didn't lie.

I threw in my seasoned chicken into a pan with my onion, peppers and carrots. Kirishima had done the chips and Mina cooked the Plantain so they were j waiting for me.

Once I was done, Us three, shared the food between us and enjoyed! "Does anyone want guacamole?" Sero asked and a bunch of people said yes.

It didn't take long before everyone finished.
"Y/NNNN COME HERE BECAUSE IM BOUT TO ROCK DEKUS SHID!" Mina yelled.

I made my way from Shoto (who quickly became a good frenemy of mine) to Mina who looked pissed.

"This hood rat is saying it's Plan-TIN" Mina rolled her eyes. I groaned not wanting to get involved.

"If you think it's Plan-TAIN you're on clown behaviour." Deku pettily yawned at Mina which probably ticked her off more.

"What do you think it is Y/N?!?" They both turned to look at me, I stumbled on my words trying to buy time and luckily it worked.

"The hot springs is now available so grab you're towels and head over." Shiretoko informed us and everyone swarmed to get a towel.

It didn't take long for both the girls and boys to get changed so everyone headed out, that was until I felt a hand pull me into a closet.

I saw Bakugou and he pulled me into him then kissed me which quickly became a more heated kiss.

When we pulled away Bakugou stared at me like he wanted more but I shook my head, "Everyone's waiting for us."

He sighed before understandingly nodding. I decided to head out the closer first and I just felt confused.

I ran into Ryuko Tsuchikawa, one of the many Pussycat members. "What're you doing in there?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, please don't say anything especially to Aizawa!" I pleaded and her lips made an o shape.

She did the hand signals to say her lips were sealed and for the last time I thanked her before hurriedly making my way to the hot springs.

I happened to fall into a daze about Bakugou before the girls broke me out of the daze, "Cmon Y/n you're missing out, Kero~!" Tsuyu cutely said.

I smiled at her and placed my towel aside on the hanger before getting in the nice spring water as the cool air blew against my face.

Us girls heard a sudden clatter of noise come from the other side of the wall just to see a dumb perverted Mineta peeking at us.

I noticed Kota appear and push Mineta off the wall causing him to fall. We all thanked Kota and we noticed him trip on his foot.

"KOTA!" We yelled all in sync, and we heard a small nervous Deku say, "O-oh kota's I-is safe." We all took a deep sigh of relief.

We heard Mineta mumbling Momo's, Mina's and my own name making us feel slightly uncomfortable.

But it's fine, we heard explosions and good punches. "TODOROKI- the water!" Denki squealed from the other side.

Momo quitely chuckled to herself and it seemed like I was the only one to notice. 'Momo and Todoroki huh.' I thought amusedly.

For the rest of the time we enjoyed the nice hot springs in peace, it was really nice! And everything was going well.

Was going well.