𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

It was now a Friday, After the sports festival. Bakugou had somehow won, Todoroki came second and I came third.

But anyways, it was our last period before we go home so everyone was shattered from the day before.

"All might and myself will be coming round every one of y'all's houses and asking permission for dorms." Aizawa announced.

Suddenly, our whole classes energy flooded through the roof. Mina and the other girls took their chairs and sat round my desk.

"Okay then..." I heard Aizawa mumble since everyone gathered in groups to discuss. EXCEPT, Iida with his extra ass.

"YOU ALL MUST LISTEN TO SENSAI!" Iida yelled flapping his stiff arms around.

The class went silent and all you could heard was Aizawa zipping up his sleeping bag which made us/ the class burst out of laughter.

"IMAGINE US ALL TOGETHER! THE SLEEPOVERSS!!" Uraraka giggled as we all fantasised with her.

"You already know it gon be the best of times!" I squealed excitedly along with Mina until she smirked slinging her arm around me.

"But some of y'all are nyasty..." She lowered her tone winking; causing a bunch of the girls to blush.

'Making my kneegrow ass feel excluded-' I thought to myself laughing. Nawww I'm kidding it's more of a blessing.

I looked over to see the Bakusquad, and I motioned to Mina that we should join them. She nodded before informing the others,

"Y/n and myself finna dip though see y'all in a bit~" And with that we both moved our chairs to the Bakusquad.

I sat in between Sero and Bakugou and I did the most light skin face whilst saying, "What y'all fine babes saying?"

Denki lightly snorted before shrugging, "Just about how I finna wake everyone up age with me bouncing my ass to Nicki and Meghan!"

Both, Mina and I slapped ours mouth looking between each other before asking intwine, "YOU A CITY GIRL?"

As a reply, he stuck out his tongue and winked. "No fair I be listening to Carti and ish..." I heard Sero mumble.

My eyes widened, "NAWLL YOU GOTTA DAB ME UP FO DAT ONE!" Instantly, he dabbed me up.

We all looked at Bakugou interested in what he listens to... He blushed and turned away embarrassed.

I was about to push on the conversation but then I heard a loud. BRINGGGGGG!!! The last school bell had gone off.

Everyone jumped out their seats and dashed out the door. The only person left was Mineta and Iida.

Aizawa's POV

'Nah this ish loud asf who thought this was a good idea-?' I thought to myself, quietly yawning.

As I unzipped my sleeping bag. I saw a mess. Iida was cleaning up for the chairs that were sprawled out everywhere.

And Mineta was sleeping whilst drooling on the desk which almost made me vomit. I dashed a pencil at him which woke him up.

"Clean all of this NOW!" I demanded making my eyes glow red. He shivered and nodded his head whilst speedily cleaning up with Iida.

I felt my IPhone vibrate so I took it out from my pocket and swiped up to see I got a text from Toshi(nori) aka All Might.

Toshi🙄🏅

Toshi🙄🏅/: You ready?

Yeah, who's are we heading to first? :\ ME

Toshi🙄🏅/: I don't know but since Young Momo Yaoyorozu and Young Y/n are the closest leave them last.

Okay well I'll start heading over to the staff room :\ME

--

I sighed knowing that I have been dreading this day for the longest. 'Well at least she's last...' I thought.