Twenty - 8

"Dawg stop playing with me the wires right there I'll pull it right now-" I joked trying to lift up the mood.

Bakugou let out a small chuckle before his smile faded away; he took a deep sigh before claiming.

"It's best if we cut the reasoning and just break up F/N L/N." Bakugou dryly spoke, my heart shattered into a hundred pieces.

I wasn't going to beg so I just got of the infirmary bed and stormed out.
SLAM!

There was a thick lump in my throat: I couldn't breathe, I couldn't cry, I just needed fresh air more than anything.

The next thing I new was that I was stood up on the school's rooftop. And there was when all the tears poured out.

I sat down and I heard the bell ring but I chose to ignore it and stay and drown in my depressed thoughts.

MINA'S POV

"Hey class you was meant to have All Might for training but he's busy so now you have me." Aizawa informed the class.

He decided to go through the register and when it had hit y/n's name the whole class went silent.

I could feel something was wrong but I was hoping my intuition was just playing up for the moment.

The door swung open and hope flooded mg heart before I saw Bakugou. "No need to explain." Aizawa told bakugou.

I impulsively stood up from my desk, looking at Bakugou worriedly; "You was with Y/n last Bakugou where is she?"

He cleared his throat before shrugging then sitting down. He was awkwardly silent which meant SOMETHING happened.

"Everyone go get changed and meet me at the back field for physical training." Aizawa yawned out.

The whole class nodded, getting up. Was I being paranoid? Well y/n was like a sister to me.

All my nerves were calmed down when a muscular arm was slung around my shoulders. "You seem tense." Kiri stated.

I sighed before letting out. "I am... I'm just worried about y/n and especially after the Bakugou incident!"

I took a deep breathe before stopping in my tracks. "I'm going to look for Y/n worse comes to worse if Aizawa asks I'm in the toilet."

Kiri was slightly hesitant before he nodded - agreeing to my plan.

"I couldn't help but overhear and I was worried myself I'll help Kiri make sure you find y/n, Mina." Jirou consolidated the plan.

I smiled before jogging off to look for places that Y/n could've been. I checked almost everywhere: toilets, Canteen, playground.

But there was one place I didn't check.

The rooftop.

I sprinted up them stairs as fast as I could and there sat my best friend F/N L/n sat in her pool of tears.

"Mina... he broke up with me." She dryly chuckled, whilst her voice cracked mid - sentence.

It took my brain round about 5 seconds before I fully had processed what she had said.

"WHAT?!?"