𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

[Small Timeskip]

It has now been around 2 weeks and my past family trauma has been resolved and I'm much More happier

Also, I found out that I have a big half - brother called Shinsou, yes the same nigga from the sports festival.

A/N: he's 18 in my fanfic.

And Aizawa, Shinsou, my mother and myself moved out into this nice luxurious yet modern house. Though I still visit grandma<3

Nobody is better than the original!!!!

--

"NAPPY HEAD!" Shinsou yelled bursting into my room, causing my heart to jump out my god damn body.

"Out here tryna make me die young-" I mumbled clutching onto my heart as if I had just been shot.

Shinsou sat comfortably on my bed pulling out his phone from his shorts; i just watched him with a stank eye.

Shinsou typed in his password (which is his date of birth basic bitch-) and showed me this beautiful girls Instagram.

"You think I should cuff this one?" He asked whilst a small smile and loving look was placed on his face.

BriBri20

A/N: reference to Brianna from my Todoroki x black reader check it outtt

"Boy if you don't I will-?" I said whilst eyeing her photo. Shinsou turned off his phone kissing his teeth.

DING DONG

I heard the doorbell ring from all the way up from my room, "Good cuz that's her-" Shinsou said getting up.

I noticed him glance back to me and I gave him a look to say, 'Don't be a bummy bitch and confess in our house.'

He simply chuckled as he closed my bedroom door. I simply sighed before whipping out my phone,

MinMin💋

You busy luv?:/

MinMin💋/: It's a Sunday ion got nothing to do-

No motives you may've forgotten about:/

MinMin💋/: OH YH SERO HAS A 🍃 SESH

Ion do that shit😭 :/

MinMin💋/: well today's your day and he has shisha

Onw, only for shisha😍 :/

-

I turned off my phone and browsed for a cute outfit to wear; won't catch me looking bummy at a link up.

I wore a plain white v-neck and paired them with cute green cargos and for shoes I grabbed my green Jordon 1s (no not 4s).

I grabbed a quick tote bag throwing the basics in, for example: Lipgloss, phone, headphones and perfume.

I already had makeup on so I was ready to go. "BEST BROTHER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD- Oh hello cutie!" I exclaimed before winking at Brianna.

She blew a kiss at me, "Nice to meet you, I'm Brianna!" I hummed in acknowledgement then replied, "Y/n-"

I felt my self getting bodied out the way by Shinsou. "Drop me off?" I slightly demanded whilst giving puppy eyes.

He sighed whilst shaking his head. "The motives gonna be liveeee you can join too-?" I said trying to convince him.

He looked as if he was about to turn me down but his soon-to-be-girlfriend aka Brianna glared at him saying.

"Uh uh this ain't gonna work we are going to the motive." She demanded and Shinsou nodded his head like a dog.

"I love her." I chuckled as we made our way out the house.

Aizawa's POV:

"So she gon act like we ain't here?" I sighed - crossing my arms. [Mums name] chuckled whilst lightly pushing me.

"Let her live her young days whilst she can!" She expressed enthusiastically. I once again sighed before mumbling,

"Some grown woman she is now..." before I received a slap across the back of neck. I slightly jumped because of the pain,

"What what-? I was joking."