𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"SO YOU'RE ACTUALLY Y/N AIZAWA L/N!?" Bakugou laughed out snorting, causing me to smack the back of his head pouting

"Leave me alone-" I said getting up from his bed to leave; his hand wrapped around my waist pulling me back - hitting his torso.

Thump thump.

Holy shit- 'No- No. y/n don't panic.' I thought to myself. I nervously turned around to see Bakugou who was smirking.

"Why are you looking at me like that dumbass?" I rhetorically asked. He simply lifted my chin taking a good look at me.

'SLUT ME OUT SLUT ME OUTTT!!!' My intrusive thoughts yelled from the back of my head.

He chuckled before simply saying, "I finna shower so you can either go downstairs or stay and shut your eyes when I come out."

I flipped back on his bed going onto his laptop. He hummed in amusement before grabbing his towel and heading to his bathroom.

When I heard the bathroom door lock I immediately whipped out my phone.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩U.A gyals

/: YOU

Me right now

Me right now

MinMin💋/: we ain't gotta know how you beating and jeeting or how you're DJ-in the Vj

RichGyal💸/: Ahlieee¿

Gravitiesdefiance😵‍💫:/ AHLIEEE

Nah CUH when did sweat hands gets so hot 🏃‍♀️ /:YOU

RichGyal💸/: Like never😭😭^

MinMin💋/: SWEAT HANDSSS NAURR ⚰️

Gravitiesdefiance😵‍💫:/ We gon ignore that Y/n low-key crushing-👀

No because I acc dunno if it's a crush atp. AHH HES BACK OOP 6PACK6PACK /:YOU

Gravitiesdefiance😵‍💫:/ YOU AT HIS HOUSES????!!!?!?

-

I shut my eyes bug I got a slight glimpse of his body and whew. "Wow you're actually doing as your told?" He cockily spoke.

I couldn't see but I flipped him off using the direction of his voice. I took a slight peek and he face facing on his side so I could see
Everything.

Minus, innapropriate place since he had a towel wrapped around his waist. His well toned torso (6 pack yk ) and his BACKKKK. Lawdi

As he turned to face more my way I shut my eyes for the rest of the time. "You can open your eyes now." He quietly spoke.

I opened my eyes to see Bakugou hovering slightly over me without a top which caused me to be hella flustered.

A/N^ his position (Webtoon/Manwha: freaking romance)

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHANGING?!" I yelled looking away from him. I could've sworn i heard a small chuckle escape his lips but I could've been mistaken.

When I turned back to him he was holding his computer looking at my cluelessly. 'Ohhhh.' I realised feeling slightly dumb.

"OH- um well." I heard another voice come from the door, it was Mitsuki. I pushed Bakugou so it didn't look suspicious.

"It's not what it looks like I promise!" I exclaimed hella embarrassed, I heard a quiet mumble "and if it was?"

My eyes widened and I heard Mitsuki giggle before shutting the door. I glared at Bakuhoe and he just shrugged unbothered.

She quickly opened the door before saying, "Oh yeah-! You're grandma is downstairs waiting for you so make it quick." She winked.

The door quietly closed, and I glared at Baluwhore who just shrugged being the unbothered bitch he is.

I got up brushing my clothes before getting up about to leave. I stopped and smiled at him; "Play this game and you will loose."

There was a moment of silence before Bakugou got up and backed me up to the door replying, "Or what?"

"Or this." I said his shoulders and kissed him as he went to go in for more I pulled away from it.

He looked dazed, like Denki when he's overused his power. I simply put my middle finger up at him as I left his room.

'Challenge me and I'll always Finnish last.'