𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

I woke up with a pounding ass headache. I shot up pulling off a wire that was on the side of my head only to see that blonde bitch.

"What." He glared. I smiled psychotically at him, "You're asking me what?" The rooms atmosphere become thick and cold.

"ᦔꪮ ꪻꫝꪖꪻ ᦓꫝﺃꪻ ꪖᧁꪖﺃꪀ ꪖꪀᦔ ꪗꪮꪊ'᥅ꫀ ᦔꫀꪖᦔ."

I noticed him shiver which made me feel a lot better. I went to get up and I noticed the nurse come in. "Are you feeling better sweetie?"

I smiled sweetly and innocently before replying, "A lot actually thank you!" Then I walked out the room leaving blondie shocked.

I walked into class and Mina,Momo and Uraraka enticed me in a group hug! "Yeah like- OMG Y/N BABY ARE YOU OKAY?" Mina concernedly asked.

"I'm fine!" I smiled before noticing that Deku¿ looked like he wanted to ask me something. "Did you want sum?"

He slightly blushed before speaking his mind. "U-uh Y/n if you don't mind what is your quirk?" whilst taking out a small notebook.

'Cute.' I thought to myself smiling.

"Well my quirk is...

Quirk: Snatch. The ability to take/duplicate someone's quirk and make it my own or to erase it.

"

A/N: a mixture of Monoma and Aizawa

His lips parted into a 'o'. "Was that all?" I inquired and he simply nodded his head agreeing before I heard an obnoxious laugh.

"OH SO THAT WAS IT! YOU'RE JUST A COPY BITCH-" I whipped my head right around to see Bakugou.

I charged at him with closed fists and I felt a scarf pull me back into a firm torso. I looked to see Aizawa glaring at me with red eyes.

'I'm sat🧎‍♀️.' I thought to myself, simping over our fine ass of a teacher whilst Bakugou got scolded. Ohhhh that's his name Bakugou.

My eyes widened and I slightly gasped, "OH YEAH! Did anyone get expelled?" Momo shook her head which made me furrow my eyebrow.

"It was an empty threat." Shoji informed me which in nodded my head at. 'Ah that makes a lot of sense'.

RIIIINNGG - it was lunch

-

Instead of going to the canteen; The 'Baku' squad decided to go to lounge so we could cook up something ourselves.

Bakugou decided to cook, since he thought the rest of us couldn't cook. Though both Mina and myself are kneegrows.

DING DING!

Both of Mina and My phones notified. We looked on the group chat to see that it was already chaotic.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩U.A gyals

Gravitiesdefiance😵‍💫:/ deku is so fit oml it's been a day and this guy can- lemme not get into it

Babes stand up- /: YOU

MinMin💋/: not even a full school day 😭

RichGyal💸/: Shammmeee

Gravitiesdefiance😵‍💫:/ Y/N this is targetism back me!!

/:YOU

RichGyal💸/:

RichGyal💸/:

MinMin💋/:

Gravitiesdefiance😵‍💫:/

Chile me and Mina r finna bounce now /: YOU

MinMin💋/: BYE Y'ALL

-

"Why are you two smiling so hard-?" Denki said being nosey af. "Stay outta black folks business." Mina snapped back.

"For reallll go back to bumming Sero." I said making everyone minus Bakugou laugh out.