𝗢𝗡𝗘

DING!

DING!

I heard my phone go off, I grabbed it only to see that I was getting texts from my best friend - Mina Ashido!

I opened our private texts;

MinMin💋/: I'm on my way for the entrance exam wya?

I'm onw 😭😭😭 /:Me

MinMin💋/: Girl- if you ain't here in the next five minutes I'm whooping yo black ass.

Aht Aht I'm coming 🏃🏾‍♀️/:Me

I turned off my phone quickly applying lipgloss before headed downstairs. I saw my Granma chilling on the sofa and so I kissed her cheek.

"Are you off to U.A tryouts?" I nodded my head nervously and she chuckled - rubbing my back for comfort before reassuring,

"You finna do great my baby!!!" She cheered which caused me to snicker throwing big thumbs up before taking off.

--

I saw Mina ,standing at the entrance waiting for me,and instantly i ran up to her embracing her in a hug; "BESTIE WE FINNA EAT THIS UP!!!" I exclaimed.

She nodded - laughing as we entered the lounge area in the place of arena. There was a bunch of people and I noticed this black haired girl approach us.

"Hey I'm Momo Yaoyorozu!" She exclaimed cheerfully , Mina and myself introduced ourself to her. Even though, I don't do trios.

I was gonna ask her about her quirk- just because it may've been extra competition but then I heard a loud voice on the speakers.

"HELLO IM PRESENT MIC AND EVERYONE WILL BE COMPETING TO HAVE A SPOT AT U.A AND TO SECURE THAT YOU HAVR TO GET BOTH RESCUE AND ATTACK POINTS FOR BEATING THE ROBOTS!"

I smiled knowing that my quirk works best in basically any scenario. I looked over to see Momo and Mina who also looked confident in their abilities

"WELL THERES NO COUNT DOWN IN THE REAL WORLD SO GO!" He exclaimed which slightly shocked everyone.
Curse my reaction time...

Before I knew it, I had separated with Mina and Momo. I saw a blonde haired male who was blasting robots to shreds yelling,
"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

'How heroic.' I thought to myself, slightly amused by the spiky haired blonde. Whilst he fought one of the robots I noticed two more creep up on him.

Therefore, I ran as fast as I could before bodying him out the way before they could crush them and instead they tried to crush me.

BANG!

I used explosions to blast all three robots. 'Ew do I have to sweat this much-?' I thought to myself in slight disgust.

The blonde haired male grabbed my collar , lifting me slightly off the ground. "YOU STOLE MY POINT EXTRA!!!" He yelled.

I grabbed the arm that was holding my collar and I set explosions off causing him to let go wincing in pain.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING INFERIOR ME!!!" I heard him yell from the distance as I walked away uninterested.

Like nothing, I exploded several more robots with ease but i felt my low iron starting to take a measure on me.

"I FOUND YOU DUMBASS EXTRA!" I heard that voice from earlier. Shit. I turned to look at him barely being able to stand.

As he blasted his way over to me, I simply smiled knowing I over did myself. I took a deep breathe in before letting off a big blast.

It knocked over many robots and it sent Blondie flying miles away from me. I couldn't help but smirk ; proud of my self.

Before I knew it, my legs had gave up on me and I had collapsed onto the floor of the arena.

Well I hope I passed.