𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

A/n: I barely put y'all onto Meghan in my books so enjoy!

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩U.A gyals

Imma need all of you to here me out- /:YOU

MinMin💋/: I ain't hearing shidd🧏🏽‍♀️

RichGyal💸/: No cuz 🔊🔊

Momo my fav already 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 :/YOU

MinMin💋/: Ghetto behaviour...

OOP SHID DADDY LOOKING MY WAY CYA :/YOU
--

Aizawa cleared his throat before telling us to, "Get changed, we're having a test." whilst chucking uniforms at each and every one of us.

The girls head to the changing room and wore the Uniform, 'this shit low-key small I might need a size up' I thought looking at the pants.

"Hey I never got to introduce myself I'm Uraraka!" A pretty brown haired girl said approaching me.

She held out her hand for me to shake which I did ( gotta be polite even when you're a hood nigga ).

"Y/n but we'll talk more we have a test!" I grinned at Uraraka. The girls walked out to see the boys already there in a line.

I stood in between Uraraka and blondie. And I noticed a grape haired nigga standing behind me doing grabby hand signals.

I quickly sent a deathly stare at him before listening up to what Aizawa had to say "Whoevers last on this test will be expelled from U.A."

Which made it worse was that Aizawa said this with a straight poker face so I couldn't tell if he was joking awh nawt.

The classes faces dropped and I batted my eye curious about blondie's reaction and he had a huge smirk on his face.

"For the first course you will throw the ball as far as you can using your quirk." He began and everyone looked sorta intrigued.

"Uraraka you're up first!" He said and she walked up grabbing the ball from Aizawa sensai.

I gave her a small thumbs up at which she smiled I'm acknowledgment at before using her quirk to throw the ball.

"Infinity." He stated. The class erupted in awe and I high five'd her. "ATE THAT UP!!!" The girls, well mainly me exclaimed-cheering her.

Which made her blush. "Since you want to be cheering on people you're up next Y/n." Sensai spoke out of boredom while pulling out a ball from his pocket.

I know he wasn't singling me out- but I knew I was gon pass so~ I didn't really care. "My bad ︀︀︀︀︀ʎp︎p︎ɐp︎" I said mumbling the last part.

I grabbed the ball and my eyes slightly shined white. I threw over arm whilst enabling my quirk at the same time. "Infinity aswell."

Everyone looked baffled, especially blondie - he was probably trying to figure out what my actual quirk is.

"Legends say that the balls still flying-" Sero quietly joked; causing the few people that heard to laugh.

"Midoriya you're up." Aizawa called out. The cute green haired boy trembled as he stared at the ball he was given.

The blondie next to me quietly sniggered. But, his face quickly dropped when he saw Midoriya's finger light up slightly green sending the ball flying.

"705.3 meters"

"DEKU YOU DAMN NERD HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled in anger as he let off big explosions.

I tapped blondies shoulder, which made him turn and look at me glaring. "Uhhh maybe we should sort this out afterwards?" I suggested.

He budged past me and my eyes glowed white as he tried to explode Deku to bits. His vein popped out of his head and he turned to me,

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY QUIRK YOU DAMN EXTRA?!?" He said even more furiously.

And the next thing I knew was that a a pair of fists met my head - knocking me out cold.