Twenty - 7

A note from the author:

Ahhhhh thank you so much for the support guys. Keep on pressing that little star to vote as it helps me as the author.

Your reactions to the last episode was so funny!

I will be continuing this series but please don't be ok my case if my posting is inconsistent I have too many assignments 😩.

"BAKUGOU?!"

I looked at the girl and she smiled psychotically as blood dripped all over the knife. She tried to run but Todoroki froze her immediately.

Immediately, I tended to Bakugou wounds. My eyes watered and my words wouldn't even leave my mouth.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I heard Aizawa sensai and All Might yell as they sprinted into the room.

As Bakugou smiled at me sadly he managed to whisper to me, "It's not anything deathly I promise you."

I let out a deep breathe; that I had been holding in for how long.

"I'll take him to medical young Y/n well done for tending to him!" All Might praised me and i just awkwardly smiled.

I walked over to the frozen girl and I was about to throw a punch wiping the smile of her face but Todoroki caught my fist.

"Y/n. Aizawa has noticed that she's being controlled this is an innocent bystander your about to punch." Todoroki told me.

I let out a earthy laugh before going to punch her again but this time Todoroki grabbed me slinging me over his shoulder.

"I'm guessing u can take care of this Sensai I'll  leave" He winced as i continuously kicked his back trying to free myself.

Eventually, i gave up on trying to free myself. I heard a bunch of whispering about me and Todoroki but I ignored it.

"You make me want to strangle you."

"And more time I want to set you on fire?"

I- oop. Well damn. He had me there but anyways on the journey to medical we ran into the Bakusquad minus the Baku.

They all gave each other a side eye before Mina with her no filter ass said. "Damn i know the new girl and Bakugou are moving mad but Shoto-?"

With an instantly Todoroki dropped me off him but luckily i landed on my bum. Both Todoroki and myself have them a disgusted look.

But then I face planted the realisation hitting me. "Is that what's going round i thought news about Bakugou spread-?"

The group looked at me with a confused look and I took a deep breathe before Todoroki interrupted me.

"We're going to visit him at the medical room, story is too long." He said mumbling the last part.

The group looked concerned but they all complied; we finally arrived and there lied Bakugou.

He gave an awkward chuckle before he flung his head back pretending to be asleep, which I rolled my eye at.

"Everyone I think Bakugou's resting you can visit tomorrow and Todoroki can explain what happened, yeah? Okay bye." I rushed them out.

There was moment of silence, before Bakugou started laughing - coughing out every few seconds.

"Bro the stab must've got to you." I sighed as I sat at the end of the bed. It was awkward the atmosphere.

"Soo.... Where's recovery girl."

"Y/n cut small talk I think it's best if we take a break."