𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"NOW WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGOU VS OCHAKO URARAKA!!!"

This caught everyone's attention. As much as everyone wanted to route for Uraraka we knew that it was going to be one hell of a ride for her.

As predicted, Bakugou charged at her an exploded her. The fight was one sided and quite brutal which wasn't to the crowds liking.

For example, a lot of people called him names I. E "WOMAN BEATER!" and shouted a lot of mean things.

Suddenly, Uraraka looked up at Bakugou smirking before putting her finger tips together.

Floating all the destruction Bakugou had made. My eyes and everyone else's lit up, 'Smart!' I thought to myself.

She sent all of the floating rocks and shit down at full speed. BANG! Bakugou had created an enormous explosion.

Uraraka had now collapsed using her full potential and Bakugou provailed to the next round.

As nurses rushed to grab Uraraka; I could se the guilt on Bakugou's face which made me sympathise for the guy.

Bakugou left the arena and headed to the seats where we were watching from. The classroom congratulated his victory which fed his ego.

"Y/N L/N vs KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" Present Mic announced shortly after which made me shocked.

I looked at him and he looked at me blankly - we were gonna fight one day but I never expected it to be so soon.

I waved bye to everyone as me and Bakugou headed downstairs, before he disappeared "You better not get all tired on me." I snickered.

He loudly chuckled before remarking, "I won't." As he disappeared. Is it weird that I'm excited and scared?

"HERE WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGOU TGE WINNER OF LAST ROUND!" Present Mic announced. And the audience gave a mix reaction.

I saw Bakugou's over confident ass walk out looking low-key impatient which I found slightly amusing.

"AND HERE WE HAVE Y/N L/NNNNN!!!" Mic continued. I blew a kiss to the audience as I walked out. 'Best for last.' I thought calming my nerves.

Once I got out, Mic announced that we could fight. Bakugou charged at me and I easily dodged. Then the realisation hit me,

'Shit i didn't copy anyones quirk- can Explosion beat explosion?' I slightly panicked whilst dodging Bakugou.

This time, when he went to punch me I grabbed his wrist and flipped his body trying to send him out the arena.

"Are you holding back?" I spat out, kind of offended. His eyes widened slightly which meant he was.

"What because you beat Uraraka in a fair fight? It's an equal battle field COME AT ME KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGOU!"
I demanded using his gov name.

He smirked and charged at me full force using two big ass explosion. I smirked dodging barely, he cut my cheek and it bled.

I cracked my knuckles, "well I guess I should turn up the volume." My eyes were white but they flew an orange colour.

I did an explosion enough to get me some height in the sky, he looked as if he was going to join me but I descended full speed & force.

I knee'd him straight in his stomach causing him to spit blood out. Through the blood he grabs my arms - pinning my legs down saying,

"I've won." My eyes widened and I looked at him confusedly before I felt myself being flung...

I smiled sweating heavily and letting off the biggest explosion I could possibly do. I slammed into the wall and my vision went blurry.

"HERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS ITS A TIE!!!"

What...? After all that we tied.